Group Home

Smarter Style: 5 Fashionable Lunch Bags

Posted by   + Show Post

Kids are headed back to school soon, and for many of us that means packing lunches. And even if your child doesn't bring lunch, bringing lunch to work for the grownups saves a TON of money and is a lot healthier than most quick lunch options at the office. But being frugal and healthy doesn't mean you're stuck with drab brown bags....there are a ton of cute, stylish options out there. Here's five.

This completely adorable little pouch isn't insulated, but it is reusable and water-resistant so you could easily pop an ice pack in there--and it rolls up and stuffs into your purse when you're done, perfect for using to carry your purchases during after-work errand running. (Envirosax, $5.95).

Pink? Check. Horses? Check. Insulated so lunch doesn't get gross? Check. My daughter and all her friends want this for school. (eBags, $17.59).

Is it a cute purse...or the chic-est lunch bag ever? No one will know unless you tell them. I like that this is big enough to hold a frozen meal, too. (eBags, $23.99)

One for the dudes,, with retro appeal, adaptability (you can remove a divider to fit taller items) and a secret floor to hide a note from Mom. (Kmart, $7.99).

Insulated, machine washable and in a zillion cute colors and patterns, Built lunch bags are all the rage for a reason. (Built NY, $22.99-$24.99).

Do you brown bag it? What's your favorite way to carry your lunch?

by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Replies (41-50):
koolkidsmom
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 2:18 PM

These are all so pretty.

koolkidsmom
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 2:18 PM

The pink horse version is adorable for little girls.

koolkidsmom
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Most of these are really different and look like totes.

thedathree
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Quoting wandep:

I don't since I'm a sahm. We just purchased my son a bat man lunch box and my daughter a cute owl lunchbox.

The owls must be the new craze bc I am seeing owls all over! I'm a sahm too but I want a cute lunch box! Lunch boxes and back packs are so fun!
thedathree
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:00 PM
Quoting malexander2009:

cute but ds and the twins will get free lunch their 1st year of school then we will try to get free or reduced lunch. I have a problem with kids trading the food that their mom or dad packed but it it's a school lunch let them have at it.

My daughter gets free lunches and that helps a lot. She loves the garden bar they had put in last year.
A.J.s_mommy
by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:25 PM
AJ picked a camo one, and I use a thirty one lunch bag.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mmeredith
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:48 PM

We got dd a lunch box from children's place and I HATE it. It's wayyy to small. I can't fit any kind of storage containers in it.

teesoloca
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:24 PM

those are super cute!

dallaslane
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:47 AM

Cool thanks for these, bags, sharing with us..

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:58 AM
I love that!

Quoting Juniper53098:

I pack lunch for my son every day.  We just got him this:

Product Details

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. hugss
  2. BeachLifeMama
  3. SweetLuci
  4. mom2jessnky
  5. mrswillie
  6. proudmommy690