I went to order an LV purse online last night. I want it by Monday, Sony has to be ordered by 3 pm today.

I put the purse in my cart, and went to check out. They asked for "at least 2 initials with the post code" and I couldn't figure it out!!! Why did I not know that there are letters with a post code?!

Normally I go to the store, but that is 4 hours away. I can't do that this weekend. :(

What the heck kinda letters go with a post code, ladies?

Tick tock! Tick Tock!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 8:24 AM
Replies (11-20):
Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Ok... I caved. I'm on the phone with them right now. They said that normally happens when you are on the international site. Except, I'm not. I am definitely under America, and then US. Gah....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GypsiSky
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:18 AM
You did say that, didn't you, lol. Yeah, I would freak if it got sent to the wrong place too. Can you maybe call the store and have them explain it to you? OR maybe they can take your order and ship it? I'm not sure if that's something they do, but never hurts to ask.

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this
I called them. Im going to try it one more time. If all else fails, I will pick a different outfit. :/ lol

Quoting GypsiSky:

You did say that, didn't you, lol. Yeah, I would freak if it got sent to the wrong place too. Can you maybe call the store and have them explain it to you? OR maybe they can take your order and ship it? I'm not sure if that's something they do, but never hurts to ask.

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IncognitoOne
by Angela on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:20 AM

I've never been asked for letters...lol. 

Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Everyone will be happy to know, I'm sure, that I've purchased my bag successfully!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceciliam
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:09 AM

I have no idea, sorry.

Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:12 AM
It's fixed!

Lol

Quoting ceciliam:

I have no idea, sorry.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wandep
by Pam on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Sounds like an error on their part from reading your previous post. lol Sorry I hope you get it figured out. What is LV?

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Glad you called and got it all figured out. Hope you get your bag in time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Louis Vuitton.

I think the error was with me. Shhhh, don't tell anyone!

Quoting wandep:

Sounds like an error on their part from reading your previous post. lol Sorry I hope you get it figured out. What is LV?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: