Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you rescue moldy cheese?

Posted by   + Show Post

 

Do you save moldy cheese by cutting off the moldy section? Or do you toss completely?

shrugging

by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:28 AM
Replies (51-59):
MrsSamMerlotte
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Cheese does not last that long in my house. In order to have moldy cheese, we would have to have an entire fridge full of it. Even then it might not get there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamadee1971
by Dionne on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Toss it.  When it's moldy, even after you cut off the moldy part,the rest of it has a nasty taste to it.

wendums1229
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:33 PM

save :~!)

LifeCafe42
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:36 PM
I only really buy shredded but I'd probably toas
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lindalou907
by Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Save,if it's a hard cheese.

roxxyt
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Don't eat cheese
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 6:34 AM

It depends on the type of cheese.

mereinhart28
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 7:15 AM

toss

teesoloca
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:08 PM

 toss completely

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)