Magic Mike? What do you think? If not do you have plans to see it? There is a theater near us that gets the movies a month after they come out and its only $3.00 so im waiting until it goes over there lol

by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Replies (11-20):
gmadiane
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 4:21 PM

I seen it, the story was ok and the men were very nice to look at

JerseyGirl511
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Haven't seen it, but want to.  May have to wait till it's on DVD.

powow65
by kimmy on Aug. 17, 2012 at 4:25 PM
No thankso
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kgmmw
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 4:36 PM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
black.eyeliner
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 4:38 PM
Not interested
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SammiBaby
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 5:01 PM

I haven't seen it but when it comes out on dvd I will. I didn't think it was worth the money to see it in the theater...not Dark Knight Rises on the other hand....totally worth it. Always is.

momkaribg
by Kari on Aug. 17, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Lol

Quoting Threes.Company:

I went with some mom friends to go see it. The storyline was weak, but Channing is fun to watch. As a former dancer myself (not that kind, though, LOL!), I appreciate watching talented dancers, and he can really move. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momkaribg
by Kari on Aug. 17, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Lol I love our 3.00 theater. I am like you with the money situation. I have back to school, one son bday in August the other in November. Anniversary in oct then the holidays. I can't wait to see it though.

Quoting AstuteMama:

I saw Magic Mike the first day that this movie was released in movie theaters. In my opinion Magic Mike is a must see movie. I'm waiting for Magic Mike to hit our local $3.00 theater, so I can afford to watch it again. Magic Mike is worth seeing in the full price theater again. Unfortunately this time of year my money is tied up between back-to-school shopping, my boy's birthdays being in October and November,  Halloween, my boy's martial arts tournament, and then Christmas. I have to start birthday and Christmas shopping after I'm done with back-to-school shopping, so that I don't go for broke.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AstuteMama
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Evening waiting for Magic Mike to hit the $3.00 theater it is well worth the wait. I really enjoyed the movie and I believe you will enjoy it too.

Quoting momkaribg:

Lol I love our 3.00 theater. I am like you with the money situation. I have back to school, one son bday in August the other in November. Anniversary in oct then the holidays. I can't wait to see it though.

Quoting AstuteMama:

I saw Magic Mike the first day that this movie was released in movie theaters. In my opinion Magic Mike is a must see movie. I'm waiting for Magic Mike to hit our local $3.00 theater, so I can afford to watch it again. Magic Mike is worth seeing in the full price theater again. Unfortunately this time of year my money is tied up between back-to-school shopping, my boy's birthdays being in October and November,  Halloween, my boy's martial arts tournament, and then Christmas. I have to start birthday and Christmas shopping after I'm done with back-to-school shopping, so that I don't go for broke.

aubsmom09
by Erin on Aug. 17, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Haven't seen it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: