Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Magic Mike? What do you think? If not do you have plans to see it? There is a theater near us that gets the movies a month after they come out and its only $3.00 so im waiting until it goes over there lol

by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Replies (11-20):
gmadiane
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 4:21 PM

I seen it, the story was ok and the men were very nice to look at

JerseyGirl511
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Haven't seen it, but want to.  May have to wait till it's on DVD.

powow65
by kimmy on Aug. 17, 2012 at 4:25 PM
No thankso
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kgmmw
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 4:36 PM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
black.eyeliner
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 4:38 PM
Not interested
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SammiBaby
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 5:01 PM

I haven't seen it but when it comes out on dvd I will. I didn't think it was worth the money to see it in the theater...not Dark Knight Rises on the other hand....totally worth it. Always is.

momkaribg
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Lol

Quoting Threes.Company:

I went with some mom friends to go see it. The storyline was weak, but Channing is fun to watch. As a former dancer myself (not that kind, though, LOL!), I appreciate watching talented dancers, and he can really move. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momkaribg
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Lol I love our 3.00 theater. I am like you with the money situation. I have back to school, one son bday in August the other in November. Anniversary in oct then the holidays. I can't wait to see it though.

Quoting AstuteMama:

I saw Magic Mike the first day that this movie was released in movie theaters. In my opinion Magic Mike is a must see movie. I'm waiting for Magic Mike to hit our local $3.00 theater, so I can afford to watch it again. Magic Mike is worth seeing in the full price theater again. Unfortunately this time of year my money is tied up between back-to-school shopping, my boy's birthdays being in October and November,  Halloween, my boy's martial arts tournament, and then Christmas. I have to start birthday and Christmas shopping after I'm done with back-to-school shopping, so that I don't go for broke.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AstuteMama
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Evening waiting for Magic Mike to hit the $3.00 theater it is well worth the wait. I really enjoyed the movie and I believe you will enjoy it too.

Quoting momkaribg:

Lol I love our 3.00 theater. I am like you with the money situation. I have back to school, one son bday in August the other in November. Anniversary in oct then the holidays. I can't wait to see it though.

Quoting AstuteMama:

I saw Magic Mike the first day that this movie was released in movie theaters. In my opinion Magic Mike is a must see movie. I'm waiting for Magic Mike to hit our local $3.00 theater, so I can afford to watch it again. Magic Mike is worth seeing in the full price theater again. Unfortunately this time of year my money is tied up between back-to-school shopping, my boy's birthdays being in October and November,  Halloween, my boy's martial arts tournament, and then Christmas. I have to start birthday and Christmas shopping after I'm done with back-to-school shopping, so that I don't go for broke.

aubsmom09
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Haven't seen it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN