Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Magic Mike? What do you think? If not do you have plans to see it? There is a theater near us that gets the movies a month after they come out and its only $3.00 so im waiting until it goes over there lol

by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Replies (31-40):
alliesmom112
by Sandy on Aug. 18, 2012 at 12:54 AM

No I have not seen yet and do not plan to see it 

Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 1:24 AM
Nope. Not remotely interested. Why do they continue releasing garbage and calling it filmed acting? Gah!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinkerxbell
by Emily on Aug. 18, 2012 at 2:37 AM

honestly I don't even know what it's about? I've heard of it but we have DVR so I fast forward through commercials and I nothing about the movie ever caught my interest so I never looked it up... 

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:18 AM

nope

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Aug. 18, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Havent seen it

AstuteMama
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 2:28 AM

Your welcome!

Quoting momkaribg:

Cool. Thanks

Quoting AstuteMama:

Evening waiting for Magic Mike to hit the $3.00 theater it is well worth the wait. I really enjoyed the movie and I believe you will enjoy it too.

Quoting momkaribg:

Lol I love our 3.00 theater. I am like you with the money situation. I have back to school, one son bday in August the other in November. Anniversary in oct then the holidays. I can't wait to see it though.

Quoting AstuteMama:

I saw Magic Mike the first day that this movie was released in movie theaters. In my opinion Magic Mike is a must see movie. I'm waiting for Magic Mike to hit our local $3.00 theater, so I can afford to watch it again. Magic Mike is worth seeing in the full price theater again. Unfortunately this time of year my money is tied up between back-to-school shopping, my boy's birthdays being in October and November,  Halloween, my boy's martial arts tournament, and then Christmas. I have to start birthday and Christmas shopping after I'm done with back-to-school shopping, so that I don't go for broke.

Its.me.Sam.
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 2:33 AM

i saw it.  it was ok.  not as bad as i thought it was going to be.  out of 5 stars i would give it 3 lol

Luvmybooskies
by Tiff on Aug. 19, 2012 at 12:02 PM

No, I haven't watched it.

amyjane22
by Amy on Aug. 19, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Haven't seen it...don't plan to see it.

mamadee1971
by Dionne on Aug. 19, 2012 at 7:31 PM

I usuallywait until it comes out on cable.  I don't have Netflix, yet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)