do you have decorative pillows on your bed?

Posted by   + Show Post

How many?

special shapes?

special colors?

by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:41 PM
Replies (21-30):
BeachMommy07
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 7:34 AM

Quoting .sugar.kisses.:

Yes ma'am! We paid 350 for our comforter set from Ashley Furniture.

It has 2 oversized rectangle pillows(main pillows(we don't use them though))2 medium sized pillows, and two small ones and a round long pillow. Our bed is pretty beautiful

ETA: our bed set is a burnt orange, brown, some hints of gold, some hints of green, creamish.. Oh I can't even explain it. It goes so well with our bedroom set, wall color, and room accessories

I like Ashley's.

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:05 PM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alliesmom112
by Sandy on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Not anymore
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:32 PM

No. It would be pointless lol. My girls and my DH uses our bed as a play area lol. All of the blankets, sheets, and pillows end up on the floor. There has been times that the bed even ended up partially on the floor lol.

Eviesmommy
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:39 PM

LOL, I very rarely even make my bed. Decorative pillows would just end up in a pile on the floor.

karamille
by Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Only the duvet shams.  However, I have about 6 bed pillows total on my bed.  My husband and I both like to "nest"  A pillow under your head while laying on your side, a pillow behind you at your lower back and a pillow in front of you to throw your arm over.  We sleep like the dead like that in our new memory foam king sized bed.  Its heaven. 

suziejax
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:50 PM

nope... I used to but dh always throws them off when he is watching tv or says they are pointless.... and one time he was eating some seggtti in bed ( yes I know LOL) and got sauce on it and they stay on the floor MORE during  a day because of him than on it so I gave up lol!

hinklemom3
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Yes, 2 rectangles to match comforter and 1 smaller square to bring one of the colors out.  I love making my bed in the morning and then seeing it everytime I walk in my room. I will be making a neck roll pillow in another color soon!

jendawn1
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Nope
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tayanddyl
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Yes, 3, One long cylinder shape and two square
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: