Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many computers in your home?

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:47 PM
  • 45 Replies

by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
teesoloca
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:47 PM

2 desk tops and 2 laptops

erienne06
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:51 PM
One laptop, tablet, and iPod
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yourpassion
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:54 PM

3 laptops and 1 desktop.  if you add the 2 iPods touches, nook, 2 dsi's, the droid and iPhone, then there you have it.  ridiculous, i know!  every single one of them you can access the internet and yet we have them all.

hplesha
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:56 PM
One desktop. It hasn't been used yet. We don't have the internet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Christa on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:01 PM
1 desktop
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rebeccasmly
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:06 PM

2 desk tops and 2 lap tops. Plus 1 tablet. Oops make that 2, DS received one for his birthday so that's 2 tablets. DH doesn't want to buy anymore computers and just buy tablets, making sure we keep at least 1 good computer in the house. I'm not on board with that, lol.

jendawn1
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:09 PM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rebeccasmly
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Quoting yourpassion:

3 laptops and 1 desktop.  if you add the 2 iPods touches, nook, 2 dsi's, the droid and iPhone, then there you have it.  ridiculous, i know!  every single one of them you can access the internet and yet we have them all.

I didn't even think about all those. We have We have 2 kindles I have used to access the internet, 2 phones used for internet and 2 DSi, lol. Getting ready to add a 3rd phone with internet accessibility. The other phones for the kids do not have access to the internet (blocked, felt the kids were too young, working on changing thaat now for the older ones)

yourpassion
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:13 PM

hahaha...crazy isn't it?! 

Quoting rebeccasmly:

Quoting yourpassion:

I didn't even think about all those. We have We have 2 kindles I have used to access the internet, 2 phones used for internet and 2 DSi, lol. Getting ready to add a 3rd phone with internet accessibility. The other phones for the kids do not have access to the internet (blocked, felt the kids were too young, working on changing thaat now for the older ones)

rebeccasmly
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this

It is absolutely crazy, lol. But yet we keep adding these gadgets to our households. There's a plan to get all 4 older kids their own tablets by the end of the year also, lol. Yikes, now that I think of it, we're just crazy, lol!

Quoting yourpassion:

hahaha...crazy isn't it?! 

Quoting rebeccasmly:

Quoting yourpassion:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)