Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why are you mad ?

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:05 AM
  • 14 Replies

A friend of mine was sick (she said) and someone else had her 3 kids. Well she put on face book that she was at someone else house. The person that had her kids found out and now the friend is mad that people are in her business and the person took her kids home to her.How can you be mad about your business when you put it on face book for every one to see ? Now she is mad at me for telling her " if you don't what people in your business don't put it on face book for every on to see".

by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrswillie
by CeeCee on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:09 AM

to much FB drama

mom2jessnky
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:33 AM
2 moms liked this

You can't fix stupid.  She's an idiot, an irrational one, which is really the best (worst) kind.

charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:44 AM

I agree with you.

Eviesmommy
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:51 AM

You're absolutely right though. Unfortunately people like her will never get it.

bether89
by Ruby Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:53 AM

If you don't want people to know your business, don't share it with all your Facebook friends.

MissElissa21
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:57 AM
That is no reason to be mad. She got caught. If she had been honest upfront, things probably would have gone differently.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Quoting MissElissa21:

That is no reason to be mad. She got caught. If she had been honest upfront, things probably would have gone differently.

agree

BeachMommy07
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I have a 'friend' like this. She posts, tags and questions every move on FB. It's little too much drama for me...

BeachMommy07
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Quoting MissElissa21:

this

GypsiSky
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:20 AM
I never understand why people fb all of their business and get mad that everyone else knows.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN