Group Home

Monday again??!!

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 10:29 AM
  • 11 Replies

How are you doing? What are you doing today?

Have a great day!

by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetpea1269
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Boy does it come fast when I don't work the weekend! Work today, off tomorrow then doing a 9 day stretch! Uggh, how do I do this to myself!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 10:56 AM

yup unfortunitly. I still have simi sick children,  Im cleaning , laundry , making calls to local home inspectors to come an insepect our house for various reasons. pretty sure I found mold :O(  If so Ive lost all of my holiday stuff :O( Im soo very frustrated today. an stressed. Amoung many many other things :O(

mamivon2
by Sandra on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:08 AM

tired, nothing really rainy day here

Juniper53098
by June on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

We're tired from a whirlwind weekend.  But lots to do today.  Have to get the house clean and do laundry.  A mom and dad are coming to talk about daycare.  Tonight, I have to direct my choir rehearsal.

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Oh my! Hope you get your rest tomorrow!

Quoting sweetpea1269:

Boy does it come fast when I don't work the weekend! Work today, off tomorrow then doing a 9 day stretch! Uggh, how do I do this to myself!

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Oh no. HOpe your children get all better soon. I am sorry about all the stress. Hopefully the mold can be taken care of quickly! THat is terrible...I've dealt with mold in an apartment I rented and my son and I got so sick because of it. GOod luck with everything today.

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

yup unfortunitly. I still have simi sick children,  Im cleaning , laundry , making calls to local home inspectors to come an insepect our house for various reasons. pretty sure I found mold :O(  If so Ive lost all of my holiday stuff :O( Im soo very frustrated today. an stressed. Amoung many many other things :O(

ashleymosq
1 mom liked this

Lol this is me and Mondays... 

I got all my laundry done yesterday, so just basic cleaning today.

Flaca43

Rainy days are good days to sleep! Maybe you can get in a little nap.

Quoting mamivon2:

tired, nothing really rainy day here

MrsRinehart2010
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Thanks I hope they do too lol i think if its mold  that moving is our only option because our landlord doesnt havee the money to fix it we are his onl income an he is in rehab soOo if it comes back  mold im just optin out lol. better than staying here with it an aiting an nothing ever getting done. We've helped him alot with his house but thats abit much . if that makes sense. Hopefully no perminae damage has been done to our kids if it is mold :O(

Did you guys have any lung damage or any thing?

Quoting Flaca43:

Oh no. HOpe your children get all better soon. I am sorry about all the stress. Hopefully the mold can be taken care of quickly! THat is terrible...I've dealt with mold in an apartment I rented and my son and I got so sick because of it. GOod luck with everything today.

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Aug. 20, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Yep,yep,yep. I have to register Cassie at school AND mail a journal to my next swap partner. Start getting my supplies together to make monsters for another swap I'm in. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. aneela
  2. Vertical15
  3. mrswillie
  4. ceciliam
  5. deccaf
  6. SweetLuci