Ugh she tricked me now im stuck.

Posted by   + Show Post

The other day I posted about watching my friends kids for her and her almost 4 year old not being potty trained. I said im not doing it anymore, its to much and that was that. well the other day she loaned me her car, I said I didnt need it but she insisted since DH needed a ride to work ( I could have found him another) and he needed to get his pay check. So I take her to work and drop her off and come home. She calls me as im getting ready to go out and get his check saying hey since I loaned you my car I need you to do me a favor, um ok what? Watch the kids friday, UGh She tricked me into taking the car now I feel like I have to watch them. Its friday and they will be here around 11:30. She has to work until 7, and she makes the comment that she has to meet her estranged husband to pick up her child support after work, she better come get her kids 1st, I am not watching them any longer then I have to and I will be telling her this. Im such a dummy for falling for her tricks.

by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Replies (21-25):
Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Aug. 24, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Yep, this.

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

Why cant you just tell her something like I didnt want the car to begin with, you offered it. I am NOT offering to babysit to "pay" you back. end of story. good luck, she sounds like a user :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GodsPrincess37
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 10:24 AM

WHAT?????!!!!!!!!!!  4 KIDS?????!!!!!!!!!!!  

jaw drop

OMG girl!!!  Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope something comes up that day that you need to leave your house (nothing bad, just something really important) and you can use that as an excuse.  That's messed up!!!  Oh sweetie, Im so sorry.....I feel you, girl, I really do.

Quoting Leelee1008:

I dont like baby sitting either. But I should have expected this of her, she is like that and I fell for it hook line and sinker. Yes I learned from it if our car isnt up and running today (DH & Fil are right outside working on it now) I will not be asking for her car, or letting her force it on me again. She has 4 kids! 4! ages 12, 10,8, 3 1/2. They are bad, the oldest wants to sit on his butt inside all day, the 10 yr old girl is a little Beotch, she has a nasty mouth and is really disrepectful to adults,dh cant stand her, the 8 year old has severe adhd and she let him off his meds for the summer, and the 3 1/2 yr old is BAD, and when I say BAD I mean it, I cant stand him, which is sad to say b/c I dont feel that way against kids ever. He is not potty trained b/c the mom is LAZY, he does whatever he wants, and tears stuff out and refuses to clean up. UGh I could go on but I dont have enough space LOL.

Quoting GodsPrincess37:

Some people got tricks up their sleeves.  Sorry you have to go through this.  Personally, I don't like babysitting anyones kids because its too much responsibility and if something happens under your care, you are responsible.  That was a mean thing for her to do.  I know you learned from this.  How many kids she has?

Leelee1008
by Alicia on Aug. 24, 2012 at 11:48 AM

lol well that would have worked however today is the day I have to watch them and she knows were home b/c dh is working on our car :(

Quoting GodsPrincess37:

jaw drop

OMG girl!!!  Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope something comes up that day that you need to leave your house (nothing bad, just something really important) and you can use that as an excuse.  That's messed up!!!  Oh sweetie, Im so sorry.....I feel you, girl, I really do.

Quoting Leelee1008:

I dont like baby sitting either. But I should have expected this of her, she is like that and I fell for it hook line and sinker. Yes I learned from it if our car isnt up and running today (DH & Fil are right outside working on it now) I will not be asking for her car, or letting her force it on me again. She has 4 kids! 4! ages 12, 10,8, 3 1/2. They are bad, the oldest wants to sit on his butt inside all day, the 10 yr old girl is a little Beotch, she has a nasty mouth and is really disrepectful to adults,dh cant stand her, the 8 year old has severe adhd and she let him off his meds for the summer, and the 3 1/2 yr old is BAD, and when I say BAD I mean it, I cant stand him, which is sad to say b/c I dont feel that way against kids ever. He is not potty trained b/c the mom is LAZY, he does whatever he wants, and tears stuff out and refuses to clean up. UGh I could go on but I dont have enough space LOL.

Quoting GodsPrincess37:

Some people got tricks up their sleeves.  Sorry you have to go through this.  Personally, I don't like babysitting anyones kids because its too much responsibility and if something happens under your care, you are responsible.  That was a mean thing for her to do.  I know you learned from this.  How many kids she has?

GodsPrincess37
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Ohhhhhh man, that sucks.  Well, I hope hope they behave.  Good luck momma!

Quoting Leelee1008:

lol well that would have worked however today is the day I have to watch them and she knows were home b/c dh is working on our car :(

Quoting GodsPrincess37:

jaw drop

Quoting Leelee1008:

Quoting GodsPrincess37:

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Oh wow. I'm so sorry that happened. That is really kind of messed up too. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: