Group Home

she dropped her kids off and...

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 12:12 PM
  • 36 Replies

I am so mad! I had posted THIS earlier that my friend had pretty much tricked me into watching her kids today. I had posted earlier in the week how her almost 4 year old was not potty trained due to her own laziness, as well as the kids NOT listening and her only bringing enough food for them for lunch to eat and left me hanging on dinner for them. I have food for my family, but were at the end of the month and cant go big grocery shopping until next month. We have a little bit of money in the grocery budget to pick up odds and ends like bread and stuff but we cant buy extra food for 4 kids. So I told her I dont have enough extra to feed your 4 all day, you need to bring lunch and dinner for them. She brings a box of frozen pizza and 4 tv dinners. whats missing? JUICE! She did not bring them anything to drink, I have 1 extra thing of juice that my kids dont care for, they can drink that, but once that is gone I dont know what to do because they refuse to drink tap water. Ok so she calls and says shes going to bring them an hour early because they called a meeting at work. I dont believe it because the girl she works with is by herself and usually wants her to come in early and hang out with her. I told her she needed to get her blown out tire out of my yard and into her junk of a trunk NOW, its been about 2 weeks, she got mad, OH WELL! So she drops her kids off gets her tire and Gos. Does not walk in to check in with me, tell me if there have been any issues NOTHING. Mind you its nap time for my DD (11am) when they walk in so I tell the older 3 to go outside and play with my 2 boys. My son says "oh they cant b/c they are grounded" UM what? She said nothing to me about this and its bull because she does not EVER ground her kids, EVER. I said well she didnt say anything to me, so no go outside. Her 4 year old walks in with 2 count them 2 diapers in hand, for 8 hours! NO wipes eiether. I asked him where his under wear were, or potty ring, he says home. I told her not to send her kid over my house again with diapers he is supposed to be 
"potty training" and I dont change 4 year olds diapers, unless they have a good reason to not be potty trained other then moms lazy. She also tells me earlier that her husband (seperated) cant meet her until noon to give her money so she has to go after work, well she had better look like picking these kids up before hand because if she doesnt she will not like what I have to say. the kids have been here an hour and she has yet to call me since just drop and roll. UGHHHHHH! NEVER again, and if I post im watching them on here ladies please tell me how stupid I am.I Will NOT do this ever again, I dont care if she has to work or not, figure something else out. Our other friend usually watches them but she went away this weekend and couldnt.UGH 

by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Aug. 24, 2012 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow, sorry momma.  Stick to your guns and don't put yourself in that situation again. 

_AshlynNicole
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2jessnky
by Platinum Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 12:17 PM
3 moms liked this

Have them drink water. They don't need juice anyway.

thehickinhickor
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Give them water they will be fine with that as for the rest you need to sit her down and have a long talk you don't want to watch the kids she needs to understand that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaybean
by Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Wow, I would be so irritated!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Christa on Aug. 24, 2012 at 12:21 PM
wow how crappy. im so sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Christa on Aug. 24, 2012 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this
yep, if they're thirsty enough they'll drink it.

Quoting mom2jessnky:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2jessnky
by Platinum Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 12:24 PM

And you don't need juice, period. It's full of sugar anyway. It's like giving them soda.

Quoting proudmommy690:

Quoting mom2jessnky:

Leelee1008
by Alicia on Aug. 24, 2012 at 12:33 PM

agreed. But she doesnt give her kids water, just junk hence the tv dinners. And its not like its the good ones either its the cheap banquet ones, that are pretty much just card board.

Quoting mom2jessnky:

And you don't need juice, period. It's full of sugar anyway. It's like giving them soda.

Quoting proudmommy690:

Quoting mom2jessnky:

mom2jessnky
by Platinum Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Water or nothing, they can deal. If they don't drink anything that's their issue.

Quoting Leelee1008:

agreed. But she doesnt give her kids water, just junk hence the tv dinners. And its not like its the good ones either its the cheap banquet ones, that are pretty much just card board.

Quoting mom2jessnky:

Quoting proudmommy690:

Quoting mom2jessnky:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. amyjane22
  2. ceciliam
  3. childofgod04
  4. suziejax
  5. mrswillie
  6. SweetLuci