My nerves are frazzled. I don't know if I should stay or leave. If its major and we stay, we all know how bad that will be. If we go and its minor, I would have spent money I don't have for nothing. UGH I hate this time of year
for Katrina we left the Sunday before, very last minute. If we do something this time it wont be until tomorrow probably
stay safe! i have no idea about the storm but hope it's not a big one
We are on the coast of FL. Our rule is: don't even think about evacuating unless it's Cat 3 or higher. but we also have a safe house that is not in a flood zone. If you don't feel safe where you are at, go stay with family or friends until it passes.
I hope everyone stays safe !
Yikes. This sounds scary, and hard to make a good decision.
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family of sites
© 2013 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.