Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Make Every Day Special Challenge Day 3: Spread Cheer

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 12:05 PM
  • 125 Replies
2 moms liked this

Take time today to make someone's day. Do you ever make meals or treats to share with your friends or neighbors? Choose a friend and make their day special!

Looking for ideas?

Make salad! It's a great summer meal and it's different from the traditional casserole people often give. Plus, with this affordable transport container, you don't have to worry about getting your bowl back.

Make a stir fry or roast vegetables! It'll be easy to make and delicious! Once it's done, throw it in a container they can use to reheat it. This glass storage set is a great option.

Do dessert! Treat someone with something sweet. Bake cookies or a pie and drop it off at someone's house. Who doesn't appreciate homemade dessert?

Do you ever bring food to your friends or neighbors? Whom would you like to treat?

Did you miss day 2 of the challenge? Here is it! Don't forget to sign up for reminders. Five moms who complete all 7 days will win a Sandra Lee prize pack!

by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PEEK05
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 12:09 PM

I never do.

ShirreeM
by Member on Aug. 27, 2012 at 12:10 PM
I always make extra for mt elderly neighbor. She lives alone and I never see anyone come over. I just love seeing the smile on her face when she gets that plate of goodies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
julietw
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 12:10 PM

yeah sometimes if i make too many sweets i bring some over of my neighbors kids.

kitty8199
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 12:11 PM
No. I don't live in a neighborhood.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KymberleeAnn

Yes sometimes when I make fresh baked goods I take some to some of my neightbors that lives near me.

marisab

never done it beore but think i welll this week my riendsbeen having a rough time

jendawn1
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Bought my neighbours coffee today
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarah824
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 12:12 PM

We do this in my Mom's group when someone is sick or if mom just had a baby.  

ohwrite
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 12:13 PM

There's a friend of my husbands who I'd like to bake cookies for, he went out of his way to help my husband out recently...it may have to wait a few days though because I don't want to turn on the oven in this heat!!

you know, maybe I'll make him a nice cool no bake cheesecake!

kimber2465
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2012 at 12:14 PM

yes for our elderly neighbors and my girlfriends!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN