Sometimes it can be difficult to find a babysitter and go out. Today's challenge is to treat yourself to a date night. Create a romantic dinner at your house!
You can be as simple or as extravagant as you want. Cook a special meal or order delivery. Take this opportunity to get a few new things for your table. Put the kids to bed (or set them up with a game or a movie) and enjoy your time alone.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Decorate the table with a new tablecloth.
- Use cloth napkins and placemats. It'll make you feel like you're at a nice restaurant.
- Set the mood. Light a few candles and turn on some music.
- Have appetizers. Start with cheese and crackers served on a cutting board.
- Make a special dessert.
- Dress up! Change out of what you've been wearing all day and throw on a dress or a nice pair of jeans.
When's the last time you had a real date?
Did you miss day 6 of the challenge? Here is it! Don't forget to complete all days of the challenge! Five moms who complete all 7 days will win a Sandra Lee prize pack!
on Sep. 5, 2012 at 12:19 PM