Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you? What are your plans? Have a great day!!

by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Replies (11-20):
daerca574
by Danya on Aug. 31, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Well looks like we will be replacing the well pump! Ugh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Sounds like you had a fun day! A trip..nice! Where are you going?

Quoting othermom:

Going to take the kids to the park, go to a couple yard sales, maybe stop at the dollar store to get a few things and clean house. Also need to start packing things for our trip in a week and a half

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Hope your son has a great birthday!! The pizza sounds good...gotta let us know how you like it.

Quoting wandep:

Today I will be cleaning and working on laundry if I can ever get motivated to do it! LOL I am trying to get ready for my son's birthday party on Monday. I've been to Walmart and back buying party food. I am also making cauliflower crust pizza tonight....2 of them: 1 saussage and onion and the other 1 pepperoni. Sounds yummy! Haven't tried this recipe before so I hope it turns out okay. We've had cauliflower pizza before and it is very good!

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Glad your plans worked out still. Hope you have fun!

Quoting othermom:

We are going to the coast. We had origionally planned to go to a diffrent area and check out some lava caves and stuff. But then when some of our plans for there fell through(visiting with a friend) we all decided we wanted to go to the beach instead. Which turned out great because we will be able to visit that same friend now going this way because she has to take her kids to the doctor in one of the towns we are going through and will be staying uo there for a little while so we will be able to spend the day with hwer on the way home

Quoting wandep:

Sounds like fun. Where are y'all going?

Quoting othermom:

Going to take the kids to the park, go to a couple yard sales, maybe stop at the dollar store to get a few things and clean house. Also need to start packing things for our trip in a week and a half

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Oh nice! What movie?

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

We went to the beach this morning, and now it's time for our regular pizza and movie night! Great day here. :-)

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Oh no. I'm sorry!

Quoting daerca574:

Well looks like we will be replacing the well pump! Ugh!

wandep
by Pam on Aug. 31, 2012 at 8:29 PM

I will post about it later..we didn't eat it tonight I was too tired to cook so we ate at 5 Guys hamburgers. Hopefully tomorrow night I will have a chance to fix it for supper. :)

Quoting Flaca43:

Hope your son has a great birthday!! The pizza sounds good...gotta let us know how you like it.

Quoting wandep:

Today I will be cleaning and working on laundry if I can ever get motivated to do it! LOL I am trying to get ready for my son's birthday party on Monday. I've been to Walmart and back buying party food. I am also making cauliflower crust pizza tonight....2 of them: 1 saussage and onion and the other 1 pepperoni. Sounds yummy! Haven't tried this recipe before so I hope it turns out okay. We've had cauliflower pizza before and it is very good!

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Oh ok. DF and I love 5 guys! Good choice.

Quoting wandep:

I will post about it later..we didn't eat it tonight I was too tired to cook so we ate at 5 Guys hamburgers. Hopefully tomorrow night I will have a chance to fix it for supper. :)

Quoting Flaca43:

Quoting wandep:

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Aug. 31, 2012 at 9:07 PM
The Pirates Band of Misfits. It was cute. It's a clay motion movie by the guys who make Wallace & Gromet.

Quoting Flaca43:

Oh nice! What movie?

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

We went to the beach this morning, and now it's time for our regular pizza and movie night! Great day here. :-)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kainalu55
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 10:07 PM

baby shower tomorrow!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)