Group Home

Do you workout?

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 1:57 PM
  • 48 Replies

If so what do you do and how often? treadmill

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy690
by Christa on Sep. 9, 2012 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this
no but i should
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Sep. 9, 2012 at 2:19 PM

No I do not.

GypsiSky
by Platinum Member on Sep. 9, 2012 at 2:20 PM
I do yoga and jog/walk several times a week.
gembob
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Hehe this used to be me, I got myself a trainer to give me a good kick up the a@s

Quoting proudmommy690:

no but i should

roxxyt
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Not right now but need to start. Have a treadclimer and a huge universal weight machine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gembob
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 2:29 PM

I'm jealous I have no room for that kind of stuff in our current house as soon as we get a new place I am cancelling my gym membership and converting the garage to a home gym :-)

Quoting roxxyt:

Not right now but need to start. Have a treadclimer and a huge universal weight machine.

roxxyt
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 2:36 PM
It's right off our bedroom and bath so there's really no excuse I'm just being lazy and approaching menopause I just can't seem to muster the energy lately, but I'm also tired of being tired and know once I get going I will have more energy lol such a catch 22

Quoting gembob:

I'm jealous I have no room for that kind of stuff in our current house as soon as we get a new place I am cancelling my gym membership and converting the garage to a home gym :-)

Quoting roxxyt:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gembob
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 2:42 PM

That was exactly how I felt after I had my son last year it took me 9 months to finally get motivated. Once you get started it is fine but getting started is the hardest bit!!

Quoting roxxyt:

It's right off our bedroom and bath so there's really no excuse I'm just being lazy and approaching menopause I just can't seem to muster the energy lately, but I'm also tired of being tired and know once I get going I will have more energy lol such a catch 22

Quoting gembob:

Quoting roxxyt:

powow65
by kimmy on Sep. 9, 2012 at 2:44 PM
I walk a lot & ride a bicycle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
asaffell
by Member on Sep. 9, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Yes, almost every day - right now I'm doing Les Mills Pump, so weights/cardio for 3 days a week and a walk, abs, and yoga for the other days. 

Before that I did Brazil Butt Lift, TurboFire, and P90X. Thinking about giving Insanity a try when I'm over LMP.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. letstalk747
  2. lizzig
  3. Jukebox_Jenny
  4. powow65
  5. alf2651
  6. Angela4boys