Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think?

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 9:40 AM
  • 18 Replies
It's the anniversary of 9-11
Do you think we are safer now than we were 11 years ago? Do you think America will ever be attacked again in such a dramatic, catastrophic and heartbreaking way?
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy690
by Christa on Sep. 11, 2012 at 9:47 AM
we probably will be attacked again...i dont know if we're safer or not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leeshamak
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 9:49 AM
I hope we're safer... But who can say? I also feel we could be attacked again.... But I pray that we won't be...
keeckhardt
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 9:59 AM

I would hope we are safer. I don't think you can ever completely protect an entire country from attacks of all form, that would be near impossible. I'm sure at some point we will be attacked again.

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 10:53 AM

I don't think we will ever be fully safe. I also do think something like this will happen again. It may not be for a long time, but it will happen. Look what happened to Pearl Harbor... We have always been either at war, or close to it with someone. Until we finally make peace with everyone, this cycle will continue.

tifferie
by Silver Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 11:09 AM
I don't think we can ever feel safe.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KristinRox
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Oh yeah.. I think America has lots of other countries angry and upset with them, and I think that act of terrorism is not the last America will see. 

KristinRox
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Exactly this. 

Quoting ashleymosq:

I don't think we will ever be fully safe. I also do think something like this will happen again. It may not be for a long time, but it will happen. Look what happened to Pearl Harbor... We have always been either at war, or close to it with someone. Until we finally make peace with everyone, this cycle will continue.

JOIN US ON:

KristinRox
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 11:14 AM

I think that lots of countries are safe, and dont need to worry.. I just think that America is one of those countries that arent. There are many places against America because they are fighters, they fight for what they believe in.. and other countries go about things differently, and some just want peace, and nothing more. I hope that makes sense.  

Quoting keeckhardt:

I would hope we are safer. I don't think you can ever completely protect an entire country from attacks of all form, that would be near impossible. I'm sure at some point we will be attacked again.

JOIN US ON:

sweetpea1269
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 12:42 PM
No safer than we've ever really been.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:07 PM

You do what you can do..I don't think we're totally safe, just more cautious. And yes, I think we could be attacked again. I hope and pray not, but it could happen..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN