Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who taught you how to drive?

Posted by   + Show Post

family car

by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Replies (21-30):
falling.rayn
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 7:50 PM
Actually me. I learned on my own in a field.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 7:51 PM

I took driver's ed in high school. They told me to never parallel park though.

tinkerxbell
by Emily on Sep. 14, 2012 at 7:57 PM

my dad

pixiemg1
by Amy on Sep. 14, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Drivers ed through the school

MamisAngels
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 8:08 PM
My Dad taught me. I actually get complimented on how well I drive, which is strange to me, lol. But I always give him the credit. ;) <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelychaos13
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 8:20 PM

dad shortly before my 19th birthday..... yeah his screaming and yelling i was sobbing terrified wreck with driving lessons, but id done great in drivers ed. lol dad wasnt ready for me to be driving yet also i was the last kid to start driving (mentally handicaped younger bro cant, capcity of 6 yr old) yeah was to point he insisted and demanded that i can only parallel park using just mirrors never looking back or turning. good thing i was  a pro at it. but when came for drivers test..... guy commented  it was the best parallel parking he had ever seen period even with expericancecd drivers, but he had to fail me on it... because i didnt turn to look back and used only mirrors...... dad knew that means auto-fail...... he then chewed my dad out for setting me up like that.

PEEK05
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 8:20 PM

My dad

onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 9:17 PM

My parents

cbell918
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 9:21 PM
My stepdad mostly. I would stear the truck from the middle seat while he pushed the gas. I never got to be in the drivers seat until I got my learners permit at 15.

And dh is trying to teach me to drive stick.... it scares the shit out of me and its soo embarassing when I get to a hill and it takes 10 times before I finally go anywhere hahaha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mes_deux_amours
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 9:21 PM

my dad

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN