Group Home

I know some of the ladies on here have tight budgets and well, who CAN'T use more money, gift cards, etc?

Swagbucks. (www.swagbucks.com) is a search engine (it's powered by Google so it's good) that rewards you for what you do any way, search!  If you install the toolbar (which I recommend) you get 1 swagbuck each day, you can get another for taking the Daily poll each day, and then it's just searching and you'll randomly be rewarded with swagbucks. Friday is Mega Swagbucks day, so you have more chances of getting them and the amounts are bigger too!

Then when you have enough you can redeem them for REAL things. Amazon Giftcards, Paypal  g/c's, iTunes, Walmart, Target. ETC. They also have stuff (toys, games, DVD's etc) that you can buy in the Swag Store, I generally stick to gift cards though.

I just redeemed some of my Swagbucks for $10 in my Paypal account. $10 because I searched the internet. I know people that use SB all year long and then redeem to shop for Christmas.I'm pretty lazy about it, I only use it when I need to search for something. I know people that to get more bucks they'll search instead of using bookmarks or typing in an address. So instead of typing in "Facebook.com" in your address bar, you'd search for Facebook on Swagbucks, the more you search the more you get. I'm just lazy.

Just thought I'd share since it's AWESOME. I've been using it for a couple years and I've made a fair bit of money from doing it. Not a TON, but who's really going to complain about a free thing that pays you? Hello. Swagbucks almost entirely supports my digi scrap habit.

by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 6:39 AM
Replies (11-20):
acrogodess
by Bronze Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 7:40 PM

I always get myself amazon gift codes. Love swagbucks.

acrogodess
by Bronze Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 7:42 PM

I just redeemed 450 swagbucks for a $5 AGC. Since I registered last December, I have earned about $100 which isn't half bad considering I don't do it daily.

huntersmama711
by Bronze Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 7:48 PM
I use it!! Takes time but it helps me get df birthday and Christmas gifts without using his money. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PoehlerBear1983
by Platinum Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Nope never used it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinkerxbell
by Emily on Sep. 15, 2012 at 8:02 PM

how many "swagbucks" equal a dollar?

lasombrs
by Sara on Sep. 15, 2012 at 8:27 PM

I've gotten over $150 in amazon gift codes in a little over a year with SB

mommythree0508
by Corinne on Sep. 15, 2012 at 10:50 PM
Nope
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
critter_boo
by Sarah on Sep. 15, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Tes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
critter_boo
by Sarah on Sep. 15, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Yep u got a little more but it helps around xmas

Quoting lasombrs:

I've gotten over $150 in amazon gift codes in a little over a year with SB

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momkaribg
by Kari on Sep. 15, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Yes I do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. hugss
  2. TheJerseyGirl
  3. sunshinepraying
  4. deccaf
  5. SweetLuci
  6. mrswillie