What are you ladies up to tonight?

We were gone all day at the fair today so tonight we are hanging out at home watching the Tennessee vs Florida game. (GO VOLS)

by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Replies (11-20):
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Sep. 15, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Watching Horrible Bosses with DH.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alliesmom112
by Sandy on Sep. 15, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Really I don't have anything against Missouri. I grew up there rooting for them and always enjoyed the KU/MU rivalary. 

Quoting TheMrs407:

Haha! Friends everyday, but game day. I really love all of the hospitality. But I know I shouldn't be surprised. It is the SOUTH Eastern Conference.

Quoting alliesmom112:

Welcome to the SEC. We can be friends until November when Tennessee play the Tigers LOL =)

Quoting TheMrs407:

Watching Mizzou win!

alliesmom112
by Sandy on Sep. 15, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Sorry for your loss

Quoting brownhoney21:

Had my aunt's funeral to day and now I am just relaxing.

ilovemykids732
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 9:17 PM

My mom is coming over, and we are going to have cake and icecream... and presents... my DH lost his job 3 weeks ago so we couldnt do a big party... he had one of THOSE today... at my inlaws... with the whole family... he had a blast!! :)

Quoting alliesmom112:

what do you have planned?

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Hes going to be 2!!

Quoting alliesmom112:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

hanging out on here... not doin much else... about to go to sleep... tomorrow is my little guys birthday and I have a busy day planned! :)

Happy Birthday!! 

brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Thank-you.

Quoting alliesmom112:

Sorry for your loss

Quoting brownhoney21:

Had my aunt's funeral to day and now I am just relaxing.

TheMrs407
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Sadly I don't think that rivalry will last much longer. :( It goes pretty deep here though. Most is friendly.

Quoting alliesmom112:

Really I don't have anything against Missouri. I grew up there rooting for them and always enjoyed the KU/MU rivalary. 

Quoting TheMrs407:

Haha! Friends everyday, but game day. I really love all of the hospitality. But I know I shouldn't be surprised. It is the SOUTH Eastern Conference.

Quoting alliesmom112:

Welcome to the SEC. We can be friends until November when Tennessee play the Tigers LOL =)

Quoting TheMrs407:

Watching Mizzou win!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alliesmom112
by Sandy on Sep. 15, 2012 at 9:19 PM

How fun!! I am sure he will love it! 

Quoting ilovemykids732:

My mom is coming over, and we are going to have cake and icecream... and presents... my DH lost his job 3 weeks ago so we couldnt do a big party... he had one of THOSE today... at my inlaws... with the whole family... he had a blast!! :)

Quoting alliesmom112:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Hes going to be 2!!

Quoting alliesmom112:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

hanging out on here... not doin much else... about to go to sleep... tomorrow is my little guys birthday and I have a busy day planned! :)

Happy Birthday!! 

ilovemykids732
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 9:21 PM

he walked around for about an hour today singing a song that went something like this: 'Morrow, I am gonna be 2, there will be a party with CAKE, and I will see my memere!' He talks very well for his age... but it was so cute!

Quoting alliesmom112:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Quoting alliesmom112:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Hes going to be 2!!

Quoting alliesmom112:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Happy Birthday!! 

alliesmom112
by Sandy on Sep. 15, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Having grown up in KC and now living in Tennessee I always love watching my Facebook feed whenever KU/MU plays. My sister is a KU fan and her hubby is all about MU so they get pretty heated. 

Quoting TheMrs407:

Sadly I don't think that rivalry will last much longer. :( It goes pretty deep here though. Most is friendly.

Quoting alliesmom112:

Quoting TheMrs407:

Quoting alliesmom112:

Quoting TheMrs407:

Watching Mizzou win!

alliesmom112
by Sandy on Sep. 15, 2012 at 9:23 PM

How sweet!! Allie is always making up songs like that. Always makes me smile 

Quoting ilovemykids732:

he walked around for about an hour today singing a song that went something like this: 'Morrow, I am gonna be 2, there will be a party with CAKE, and I will see my memere!' He talks very well for his age... but it was so cute!

Quoting alliesmom112:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Quoting alliesmom112:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Hes going to be 2!!

Quoting alliesmom112:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Happy Birthday!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: