by Julie on Sep. 18, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Brown
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamadee1971
by Dionne on Sep. 18, 2012 at 11:38 AM

brown

Maria1415
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 11:44 AM
My fiancé's are hazel but sometimes more green and other times a light brown/burnt orange. And in very bright light almost a baby blueish greyish color. Very Wierd. Hope our babies in the future have his his
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wulfeyes05
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:07 PM

This is what I used:

What Color Eyes will your Children Have? | Understanding Genetics

It calculates the likely percentage of eye color. I wouldn't be surprised if all my kids have blue eyes though.

Quoting gypsy_rose:

it is not always right. I know a girl that EVERYONE living had blue eyes. Well her baby ended up with brown eyes. Acording to that chart it should have been imposible. Well a DNA was done (guy started questioning because of the babys looks. more than just the eyes and it was his. ended in divorce. she was pissed he questioned her.)

Quoting wulfeyes05:

Found a cool eye color calculator that tells you what your children's eye color will be based on your parent's eye colors, his parent's eye colors, your eye color, his eye color, and whether or not either fo you have a blue or green eyed sibling. It said all of my kids' eyes will be blue.

gypsy_rose
by Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:14 PM

that is the one she used. 

Quoting wulfeyes05:

This is what I used:

It calculates the likely percentage of eye color. I wouldn't be surprised if all my kids have blue eyes though.

Quoting gypsy_rose:

it is not always right. I know a girl that EVERYONE living had blue eyes. Well her baby ended up with brown eyes. Acording to that chart it should have been imposible. Well a DNA was done (guy started questioning because of the babys looks. more than just the eyes and it was his. ended in divorce. she was pissed he questioned her.)

Quoting wulfeyes05:

Found a cool eye color calculator that tells you what your children's eye color will be based on your parent's eye colors, his parent's eye colors, your eye color, his eye color, and whether or not either fo you have a blue or green eyed sibling. It said all of my kids' eyes will be blue.

Raising 5 kids and married to a Richard!

Desirey 11/03     Xzavier 4/05   Donald 2/06  Dylan 12/08   Arlo 12/10

wulfeyes05
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Ha well at least she stuck it to her ex husband for being an ass. I'm the only one of my siblings through my mom that has blue eyes, light skin, and had strawberry blonde hair when I was born. I don't know why I was the oddball. My sister's dad was light skinned with blue eyes he's of Russian and German descent. My brother's dad is Mexican and German. He has sandy blonde hair. green eyes, and light skin. My dad is light skinned with blue eyes and I'm the only one who came out white lol. If one of my children just happens to have brown eyes it'll be weird, but my husband wouldn't accuse me of cheating. 

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Quoting wulfeyes05:

This is what I used:

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Quoting wulfeyes05:

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Blue, as do 2 of our 3 children.

gypsy_rose
by Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:31 PM

it was more than just the eye color as I stated. They were all blonde kid had brown hair and naturaly tan skin. She had Native american down like 6 generations. It just happend to shine through with her son.

Quoting wulfeyes05:

Ha well at least she stuck it to her ex husband for being an ass. I'm the only one of my siblings through my mom that has blue eyes, light skin, and had strawberry blonde hair when I was born. I don't know why I was the oddball. My sister's dad was light skinned with blue eyes he's of Russian and German descent. My brother's dad is Mexican and German. He has sandy blonde hair. green eyes, and light skin. My dad is light skinned with blue eyes and I'm the only one who came out white lol. If one of my children just happens to have brown eyes it'll be weird, but my husband wouldn't accuse me of cheating. 

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Quoting wulfeyes05:

This is what I used:

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Quoting wulfeyes05:

Raising 5 kids and married to a Richard!

Desirey 11/03     Xzavier 4/05   Donald 2/06  Dylan 12/08   Arlo 12/10

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: