Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Smarter Style: Boot Weather!

Posted by   + Show Post

You can keep your  summer with its hot, drippy days; as far as I'm concerned, fall is the best season of all. And one of the best parts of fall is pulling on the perfect pair of boots. They can be dressy, casual, tall, or short; no matter what, they'll add an extra hit of style to whatever else you have on.

Here's a roundup of five awesome boots that will spice up your fall looks:

Bongo Women's Harmony Low Boot: These would look great with a sweater and jeans, of course, but imagine the edge they'd bring to a feminine skirt. (KMart, $34.99)

Mia Ximena Black Leather: These military-styled boots would be cool with leggings and a flowy tunic.(6pm.com, $87.99).

White Mountain Lookout: Riding boots are always in style, and the elastic on the shaft of these make them easy to pull on and easy to wear for a variety of sizes. (Zappos.com, $89)

Crown Vintage Clover Wedge Boot: Easy-to-wear wedge heels make this a more stable choice than many heeled boots, and the straps and textures make it worth showing off with a knee length skirt or tucked-in jeggings. It also comes in a wide-calf style, for more developed legs. (DSW, $99.95)

Women's Benton Mid-Heel Pull-On Dress Boots: These calfskin beauties will never go out of style, and more to the point will go with anything, from a sophisticated skirt suit to weekend leggings. (Lands' End, $99.99).

Do you love boots? What's your favorite way to wear them?

by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Replies (21-30):
JerseyGirl511
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Don't wear boots unless it's snowing outside.  Not a boots fan.

bether89
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I love boots and own several pairs. 

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Sep. 21, 2012 at 5:56 PM
My feet are too narrow for most boots... I only own snow boots, because they're a necessity.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Sep. 21, 2012 at 6:47 PM

I LOVE those boots.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Sep. 21, 2012 at 7:38 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE boots! And I am looking for new pairs so thanks! : )

dream528
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Now boots - that's a style I can appreciate :)

I love pairing them with jeans.

alliesmom112
by Sandy on Sep. 21, 2012 at 9:21 PM

I am so EXCITED for boot weather! I love my boots and dd does too. She has been asking for weeks now if it is time to buy boots yet. 

Apr1l
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 9:26 PM
Yay! Loove boot weather
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 9:35 PM

I don't really like boots.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Sep. 22, 2012 at 2:28 AM
I like boots but never really wear them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)