Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you rather spend a week all alone in a cabin in the woods or a week in a crowded city but not knowing a single person?
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:43 PM
Replies (11-20):
Charizma77
by Carissa on Sep. 23, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Quoting SammiBaby:

Depends. Is this cabin in the woods in a creepy area surrounded by a band of hillbillies who are propheting my death when I am getting gas on the way?  If not, then I'll take that as long as I have a bunch of books to read.

Even if it wasn't my mind would go there.
SammiBaby
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Charizma77:

Quoting SammiBaby:

Depends. Is this cabin in the woods in a creepy area surrounded by a band of hillbillies who are propheting my death when I am getting gas on the way?  If not, then I'll take that as long as I have a bunch of books to read.

Honestly mine would too. I have a very over active imagination and I always play out every single horrible situation that can happen. And there's more things that can go wrong in the woods alone than in the city with a bunch of people. At least in the city you have a hospital close. Well now I don't know if I'm confident in my first answer.

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Sep. 23, 2012 at 9:54 PM

cabin

falling.rayn
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Cabin 

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Sep. 23, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Quoting SammiBaby:

Quoting Charizma77:

Quoting SammiBaby:

Honestly mine would too. I have a very over active imagination and I always play out every single horrible situation that can happen. And there's more things that can go wrong in the woods alone than in the city with a bunch of people. At least in the city you have a hospital close. Well now I don't know if I'm confident in my first answer.

LMAO  I have a phrase I always use.  It's "I've seen this scary movie".  I used it last night at a band contest when me and another woman rounded a dark alley way to enter the old, creepy restroom with the big orange, metal door.  And to top it off a little girl runs in, pees really fast and then runs out.  Then runs back in to wash her hands and a boy walks in, looks at us and leaves.  Then me, my friend and the little girl go to leave and the door is locked. It was creepy! Then we have to drive home on school buses, through corn. 

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Wait.  This cabin has electricity and internet, right?

LucyHarper
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Alone in the woods.

Sophie4910
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:12 PM
This!

Quoting Karissa_ruiz:

Crowded city. I would be terrified being alone in the woods.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charizma77
by Carissa on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Quoting MamaJane:

Sure!
MamaJane
by Jane:) on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Quoting Charizma77:

Quoting MamaJane:

Sure!

Then book me now!  I love quiet.  I'm sitting in a silent room right now.  I wish the computer wasn't so dang noisy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN