I just splurged on myself

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:50 AM
  • 22 Replies

Coach is having a sale. I have been eyeing this bag and bought it along with these boots. I can't wait until they come in!

Join us in Family Vacations & Getaways!

by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thehickinhickor
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:51 AM
love the tote i wish i could shop like that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by CeeCee on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Quoting thehickinhickor:

I really don't do it that often. I have been eyeing the tote for awhile now. I have found, COach bags last forever and they come with a lifetime warranty. I have one that I have had for a couple years. The stitching is coming loose by the zipper. All I have to do is pay for the shipping and they repair it for free.

thehickinhickor
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 12:02 PM

i have not just bought myself something like that since i had a kid i never get out of the house so i see no point lol if i was able to drive and get out i maybe i would but i am in the house 24/7 othern then shopping for food

Quoting mrswillie:

Quoting thehickinhickor:

I really don't do it that often. I have been eyeing the tote for awhile now. I have found, COach bags last forever and they come with a lifetime warranty. I have one that I have had for a couple years. The stitching is coming loose by the zipper. All I have to do is pay for the shipping and they repair it for free.

Godspitgrl
by Nychole on Sep. 24, 2012 at 12:06 PM

don't know if I could ever spend more than 20$ on a bag

KristinRox
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 12:09 PM

I dunno.. Im not a fan of Coach stuff.. I think that makes me strange. LOL

Glad you were able to indulge and get yourself something special. 

KristinRox
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 12:09 PM

I spent 30 once.. and that was a huge stretch for me. 

Quoting Godspitgrl:

JOIN US ON:

slw123
by Shawna on Sep. 24, 2012 at 12:12 PM

I really like the bag!

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Sep. 24, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Quoting Godspitgrl:

Coach has a lifetime warranty. The repair them for free, should something happen to them. 

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Sep. 24, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Quoting thehickinhickor:

i have not just bought myself something like that since i had a kid i never get out of the house so i see no point lol if i was able to drive and get out i maybe i would but i am in the house 24/7 othern then shopping for food

Quoting mrswillie:

Quoting thehickinhickor:

I use to never be able to shop. between dh & I, we have 5 kids. The youngest are now 15 & 15...the oldest 23. We also now have grandbabies. I know what it is like. It has just been within the past couple years that we are able to spend a bit more. I bought dsd her first Coach last year. I wouldn't get her one until I felt she would take care of it.

crabbyD
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Love the rain boots!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: