Warm & Cozy....

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:31 PM
  • 30 Replies

...with a good book?!
I think that one of the reasons I am so fond of this time of year is because it is the perfect time to curl up on the couch under a warm blanket with cup of coffee and a good book! (:

I just started the 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy, last night and am about 130+ pages into the Kindle/Andiko version! I am not overly thrilled, yet but I am enjoying the story line. These are a huge step away from my normal -- but I am  enjoying the main story (not so much, the sex).
Do any of you ladies find the time to read some great books? Who are your favorite authors --- favorite books?!

by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
campingmomof4
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:32 PM

I got a Kindle for Mother's Day.  I love it.  I read just about everyday now.  

DelilahsMom4108
by Jeni on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:34 PM
Hmmm coffee and a book sound much better than work on a Monday!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustJessica91
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:35 PM

I actually have the Kindle app on the Tablet and I get a lot of books, that way. To me, it makes reading a lot more conveient...! I feel like I get so much more time to read, now, without the hassle of hauling a bunch of books around. (:
I am in the 50 Shades Trilogy, now...but I am having a hard time focusing my attention on what to read whe this is over. :(

Quoting campingmomof4:

I got a Kindle for Mother's Day.  I love it.  I read just about everyday now.  

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:36 PM

I like debbie Macomber's books. 

JustJessica91
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Oooh, I think so, too! (:
I am off on Mondays but the rest of my schedule is a MESS!! I work for the next 6 days, straight before I will have another opportunity to sit down with a cup of coffee and a good book! :(

Quoting DelilahsMom4108:

Hmmm coffee and a book sound much better than work on a Monday!

KelliansMom
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:37 PM
I love curling up with a good book. Right now I'm reading Abraham Lincoln vampire hunter so far it's really good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustJessica91
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:37 PM

She wrote the Cedar Cove series, didn't she?!

Quoting lil_mama06:

I like debbie Macomber's books. 

proudmommy690
by Christa on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:38 PM
i dont know any good books. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wish2Be
by Michelle on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:40 PM

I love curling up with a great book...especially in the winter with the windows open and the cool air coming in.... *Dreams* Wish that was right now...

Well honestly my favorite authors for the past 5 years are : Kresley Cole, Christine Feehan, and JR Ward. - Vampire/Paranormal Rommance

Before my intro to Paranormal rommance... my favorite authors are: Eleanor Herman, Robert Masello, and John Kelly - European History! :)

CafeMom Tickers
mom2aspclboy
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I love to read, except w/o the cup of coffee (hate coffee). I'll have a nice up of tea or cocoa instead, thanks! Right now I am reading Lions of Kandahar by Major Rusty Bradley & Kevin Maurer. It's very good if you like military non-fiction, which I very much do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Today's Question Tell us what you think!

What is your family's favorite springtime activity?