Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any Damsels in Defense Pros?

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:46 PM
  • 22 Replies
Hi:) I'm wondering if any of you have any experience with this company? Is it as legitimate as it seems, and do you have many repeat customers? (It seems like they wouldn't need to restock very often.) I appreciate any thoughts or advice, thanks!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LifeCafe42
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:05 AM
Never heard of it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinkerxbell
by Emily on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:09 AM

what is it?

LivinBlessed
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:21 AM
It's one of those independent sales companies, like mary kay or thirty-one. But they are selling self defense products, like stun guns disguised as a pink cell phone or pepper spray that looks like lipstick. It seems really exciting, I'm just concerned about whether there would be much repeat business. Any investment is a big one for me, and I'd like more info before signing up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by CeeCee on Sep. 26, 2012 at 6:56 AM

Never heard of it. 

Juniper53098
by June on Sep. 26, 2012 at 6:59 AM

never heard of it

Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 7:04 AM
Never heard of it.

Why the cell phone/lipstick gimmick?mil got a pink taser from sils gum shop. It is bad ass entirely on its own. No need to disguise it.

I would worry about lack of repeat offenders. I mean, how many times will somebody need to buy a taser?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 7:09 AM

Never heard of it.What is it ?

LivinBlessed
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this
I mentioned the disguised products because I had never heard of them before this company, but they have tons of plain old scare the pants off 'em tasers too! And I'm also concerned about a lack of repeat business, especially living in a small town. But it would be so cool to help women protect themselves while helping out our finances!

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Never heard of it.

Why the cell phone/lipstick gimmick?mil got a pink taser from sils gum shop. It is bad ass entirely on its own. No need to disguise it.

I would worry about lack of repeat offenders. I mean, how many times will somebody need to buy a taser?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Jane:) on Sep. 26, 2012 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I just order from BudK.  The only advantage I see is that you can see the items up front.  That might be a good selling point though.  And, personally, I'm a repeat costumer.  I think it's like tatoos.  LOL  You get addicted.  I don't think it's any different then purses or jewelry. 

wandep
by Pam on Sep. 26, 2012 at 10:13 AM

I haven't heard of it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)