Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holy Storm!!

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 3:20 PM
  • 35 Replies

We went to CVS for literally a minute the sky looked grey it looked strange but I dismissed it as mommy be paranoid, everyone who knows me knows I'm a freak about the weather. lol. I'm always checking it. This time I didn't before we went out because CVS is literally a min from where we live. So we come outside to hail coming down on us and crazy monsoon of a rainstorm. ugh!! 

This was outside my car, the rain must've been 4 inches our sneakers & jeans are SOAKED. The rain was coming down to fast for the drain to handle it all.

by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Leelee1008
by Alicia on Sep. 30, 2012 at 3:21 PM

wow that is some crazy weather.

BeachMommy07
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 3:22 PM

and I don't live in Kansas either!!

Quoting Leelee1008:

wow that is some crazy weather.

proudmommy690
by Christa on Sep. 30, 2012 at 3:23 PM
wooooah! that's crazy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Tell me about it! Then lil' man just SAT in the front seat of my car leaving mommy getting hit by hail and the monsoon. lol. He said he was tired. I was like hunny GET in the car!!!!  The drain was right at my feet. It was awful! Our clothes and shoes will dry tho. I'm just happy a lil' ole tornado didn't make a face. 

Quoting proudmommy690:

wooooah! that's crazy!

proudmommy690
by Christa on Sep. 30, 2012 at 3:40 PM
lmao..kids! hahaa glad no tornado either how scary.

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Tell me about it! Then lil' man just SAT in the front seat of my car leaving mommy getting hit by hail and the monsoon. lol. He said he was tired. I was like hunny GET in the car!!!!  The drain was right at my feet. It was awful! Our clothes and shoes will dry tho. I'm just happy a lil' ole tornado didn't make a face. 

Quoting proudmommy690:

wooooah! that's crazy!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Sep. 30, 2012 at 3:40 PM

whoa!

heydooney
by Danielle :) on Sep. 30, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Wow! Crazy!

BeachMommy07
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 4:33 PM

I'm happy to report sunny & blue skies with a mixture of clouds now. What a freak storm out of nowwhere.

othermom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 4:40 PM

wow, crazy

othermom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Quoting BeachMommy07:

I'm happy to report sunny & blue skies with a mixture of clouds now. What a freak storm out of nowwhere.

Got to love storms like that. There was one like that at the begining of the year here. My husband was going to the store to get something and when he got half way across town there was a ton of hail. One side of town was bare the other side covered

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN