Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We went to CVS for literally a minute the sky looked grey it looked strange but I dismissed it as mommy be paranoid, everyone who knows me knows I'm a freak about the weather. lol. I'm always checking it. This time I didn't before we went out because CVS is literally a min from where we live. So we come outside to hail coming down on us and crazy monsoon of a rainstorm. ugh!! 

This was outside my car, the rain must've been 4 inches our sneakers & jeans are SOAKED. The rain was coming down to fast for the drain to handle it all.

by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 3:20 PM
Replies (11-20):
BeachMommy07
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Oh no with your husband that happened to me in the beginning of summer this year. One part of the town, lightening, dangerous wind, hailing and rain. The other part had sunny skies. It's craziness.

Quoting othermom:

Quoting BeachMommy07:

I'm happy to report sunny & blue skies with a mixture of clouds now. What a freak storm out of nowwhere.

Got to love storms like that. There was one like that at the begining of the year here. My husband was going to the store to get something and when he got half way across town there was a ton of hail. One side of town was bare the other side covered

mamivon2
by Sandra on Sep. 30, 2012 at 5:02 PM

we had some rain too

BeachMommy07
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 5:16 PM

rain is GOOD hail and lightening not so good. lol.

Quoting mamivon2:

we had some rain too

tinkerxbell
by Emily on Sep. 30, 2012 at 7:21 PM

weird!

tayanddyl
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 7:22 PM
Whoa! Scary, glad you are ok
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Thanks

Quoting tayanddyl:

Whoa! Scary, glad you are ok

SweetLuci
by Luci on Sep. 30, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Freaky. Glad you didn't have any damage to the car, which can happen during hair storms.

dream528
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Yikes!

I love a good storm...but it always freaks me out when they show up out of nowhere. I like a little warning, lol.

BeachMommy07
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 10:08 PM

There is a little :/ It was in a parking lot which was a huge open space. Couldn't do anything about it. The storm came so quickly and caught us all by surprise.

Quoting SweetLuci:

Freaky. Glad you didn't have any damage to the car, which can happen during hair storms.

BeachMommy07
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Yeah, I hear you, lol!! Like a dark cloud or some thunder not blue sky with a random light gray sky that's why I didn't think anything of it and literally the store is a block away.

Quoting dream528:

Yikes!

I love a good storm...but it always freaks me out when they show up out of nowhere. I like a little warning, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)