Group Home

We went to CVS for literally a minute the sky looked grey it looked strange but I dismissed it as mommy be paranoid, everyone who knows me knows I'm a freak about the weather. lol. I'm always checking it. This time I didn't before we went out because CVS is literally a min from where we live. So we come outside to hail coming down on us and crazy monsoon of a rainstorm. ugh!! 

This was outside my car, the rain must've been 4 inches our sneakers & jeans are SOAKED. The rain was coming down to fast for the drain to handle it all.

by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 3:20 PM
Replies (21-30):
BeachMommy07
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 10:09 PM

The weather is definetly changing!

Quoting tinkerxbell:

weird!

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Sep. 30, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Same thing happened to us at WM a few weeks ago.  The power actually went out twice.  We were both soaked when we got home.  And then last Friday it hailed something crazy during the homecoming football game. I was in the truck trying to pick up my daughter who was in the school and it sounded like men were hitting the truck with bats.

keeckhardt
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 10:23 PM
Crazy!! When DD was 2 weeks old, we ran to Walmart for more newborn diapers (I was prepared for a bigger baby). I didn't even think of checking the radar and we arrived to find Walmart on lockdown due to a tornado. There I was with a tiny baby, DH and freaking out 4 year old, 40 miles from home and nowhere to go. We parked under an awning. There was no tornado but an eventful day with lots of rotation in the clouds that just never popped. We were very lucky.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Wow! How crazy is that?!

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Sep. 30, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Wow. I wish we would get some rain. Mid to high 80's and it's hunting season.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Praise God you were safe~you had an angel watching over you all that day!

Quoting keeckhardt:

Crazy!! When DD was 2 weeks old, we ran to Walmart for more newborn diapers (I was prepared for a bigger baby). I didn't even think of checking the radar and we arrived to find Walmart on lockdown due to a tornado. There I was with a tiny baby, DH and freaking out 4 year old, 40 miles from home and nowhere to go. We parked under an awning. There was no tornado but an eventful day with lots of rotation in the clouds that just never popped. We were very lucky.

BeachMommy07
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Rain is good~hail not so good lol. Good luck with hunting!

Quoting lil_mama06:

Wow. I wish we would get some rain. Mid to high 80's and it's hunting season.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:51 AM

Dang!

lasombrs
by Sara on Oct. 1, 2012 at 8:39 AM

wow! thats a ton of rain

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 10:01 AM

Oh wow that is scary. How is the weather today?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. hugss
  2. TheJerseyGirl
  3. sunshinepraying
  4. deccaf
  5. SweetLuci
  6. mrswillie