Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bye bye September & ...... HELLO TO OCTOBER (the wonderful October random post!)!!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
September went by so fast but we all KNEW October was coming on be the store's started showing the 'Halloween theme'!

So welcome! Come on in & chat it up!
I wonder snow for Halloween or a wonderful warm evening for Halloween?!
Whose kids will look the cutest or the scareiest?!
Will you dress up too?! Or how about the pets too?!

Come come come! Welcome! Chat it up! Laugh, cry, talk, vent about this wonderful new month!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Replies (21-30):
powow65
by kimmy on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:14 AM
DD tomorrow will visit her new DR!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leelee1008
by Alicia on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:27 AM

I am STARVING!

Leelee1008
by Alicia on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I love October its my favorite month of the year! I love fall! I cant wait to take our trip to the apple orchard/pumpkin patch!

BeachMommy07
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Quoting GaBrIeLlEsMaMa:

It was 100 degrees out today and is going o be 102 tomorrow..NOT October weather if you ask me.. I WANT RAIN!! Geeze even a cloudy day would feel like fall weather, not this hot crap!!

holy toledo. What state??

BeachMommy07
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:29 AM

Quoting Leelee1008:

I am STARVING!

me too! 

BeachMommy07
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:29 AM

plumber is here. ick. 

Juniper53098
by June on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Happy October!!  My birthday is Thursday, so hopefully DH will make me an awesome dinner =)  I told him no cake this year, since DS and I are gluten free.

othermom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Actually it is not to bad, we are doing a join family party. On their actual birthdays they will get a gift, maybe a cup cake, and get to pick dinner.  Then We will have the family party on the 24th(the girls birthdays are the 22nd and 25th). I will make them each a cake for the party and they will get a few gift. Plus I will be sending cookies to my older daughters class for her birthday.  My girls are going to be 3 and 7 and are still okay with joint parties

Quoting powow65:

(falls to the floor)
Omg! Happy early two birthdays but wow! Your a busy bee!

Quoting othermom:

Got to worry about the girls birthdays first, they are both about a week before halloween

othermom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Juniper53098:

Happy October!!  My birthday is Thursday, so hopefully DH will make me an awesome dinner =)  I told him no cake this year, since DS and I are gluten free.

Happy early birthday

GaBrIeLlEsMaMa
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Im in Sacramento California.. I seriously need to move somewhere where it rains all year.. Im only happy when it rains!

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Quoting GaBrIeLlEsMaMa:

It was 100 degrees out today and is going o be 102 tomorrow..NOT October weather if you ask me.. I WANT RAIN!! Geeze even a cloudy day would feel like fall weather, not this hot crap!!

holy toledo. What state??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)