Group Home

Feeling down :(

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:05 PM
  • 38 Replies
I hate how much i weigh and i know i cant complain because i do nothing (exercise/watch what i eat) to do anything about it but i just have no motivation. Im a sahm i have a ds (4) and dd( 21/2) and a 7 mo old german shep puppy so im wore down with them dh is gone for a mo at a time for work so its just me. And i just feel like ive let myself go so much. I weigh 15bs and am like 5'2. Dh doesnt seem to mind my weight but i do before my babies i was never over 100. Sorry just needed to vent and maybe get some ideas to get motivated. I also suffer from depression i am suppose to be on meds but dont take them because all i want to do is sleep on them. And i have fibromyelgia.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
holmes212
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:12 PM
Any advice?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
she_walk_softly
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Research healthy foods and energy foods.I switched my snack foods with mixed nuts with dried fruit.sweet
and salty.I keep it in the
candy jar and everyone
eats it.Walk the
puppy,get outside.Keep positive thoughts.Apologise to yourself when you put yourself down in your mind.Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
holmes212
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Thanks. I have an eliptical(sp) and treadmil that i hope to put to use after we move at the end of the month so hopefully. My biggie is the pop i drink
Nouthing but that :(

Quoting she_walk_softly:

Research healthy foods and energy foods.I switched my snack foods with mixed nuts with dried fruit.sweet
and salty.I keep it in the
candy jar and everyone
eats it.Walk the
puppy,get outside.Keep positive thoughts.Apologise to yourself when you put yourself down in your mind.Hugs

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Make a plan one that YOU can follow. Start small and work you way up. Cutting th pop out for water will help a lot. I quit pop on dec 28th 2011 best thing I ever did.
Gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Oh and eating healthy and exercise are both recomended for deprisson and fibro. Also talk to your doctor you may not be on the right meds. It takes time to find the ones that are right but once you do you'll be glad you did
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
holmes212
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:56 PM
I have been on many diff. Kinds :( and they all felt the same. I am doing ok i have my bad days its gotten better since ds started school him and dd would fight constantly. He just turned 4 sunday an she will be 3 in april. But im hoping with the move that i can start using my eliptical & treadmil. And pop is a big issue but it taste sooo good lol and i drink the worse stuff mt dew.

Quoting jendawn1:

Oh and eating healthy and exercise are both recomended for deprisson and fibro. Also talk to your doctor you may not be on the right meds. It takes time to find the ones that are right but once you do you'll be glad you did

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:01 AM
I'm sorry that you haven't found the right one. I struggled for over ten years(13 to 28) and finnally found one that is working for me.
Slow is The key also you have to want to change no one can do it For you.

Quoting holmes212:

I have been on many diff. Kinds :( and they all felt the same. I am doing ok i have my bad days its gotten better since ds started school him and dd would fight constantly. He just turned 4 sunday an she will be 3 in april. But im hoping with the move that i can start using my eliptical & treadmil. And pop is a big issue but it taste sooo good lol and i drink the worse stuff mt dew.

Quoting jendawn1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Christa on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:14 AM
hugs momma...i know exactly how you feel :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
holmes212
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:28 AM
And thats the biggest this is i want to but have no motivation and get so sore so quick i get sore just from going to the groc store and want to go to bed because it wears me down so quick.

Quoting jendawn1:

I'm sorry that you haven't found the right one. I struggled for over ten years(13 to 28) and finnally found one that is working for me.

Slow is The key also you have to want to change no one can do it For you.

Quoting holmes212:

Quoting jendawn1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
holmes212
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:30 AM
And to top it off my sil makes comments that are rude and had to rub it in that she fits in 3/4s now. She was anorexic/belemic before which for her sake i really hope thats not the case now for her

Quoting proudmommy690:

hugs momma...i know exactly how you feel :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. hugss
  2. BeachLifeMama
  3. SweetLuci
  4. mom2jessnky
  5. mrswillie
  6. proudmommy690