Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate how much i weigh and i know i cant complain because i do nothing (exercise/watch what i eat) to do anything about it but i just have no motivation. Im a sahm i have a ds (4) and dd( 21/2) and a 7 mo old german shep puppy so im wore down with them dh is gone for a mo at a time for work so its just me. And i just feel like ive let myself go so much. I weigh 15bs and am like 5'2. Dh doesnt seem to mind my weight but i do before my babies i was never over 100. Sorry just needed to vent and maybe get some ideas to get motivated. I also suffer from depression i am suppose to be on meds but dont take them because all i want to do is sleep on them. And i have fibromyelgia.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Replies (31-38):
powow65
by kimmy on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:01 PM
My stomach sags too! Even if I had plastic surgery, my stomach would sag.
((hugs)) its ok.

Quoting holmes212:

Thank you. :). I know im at a healthy weight it just wish it didnt sag :( i had 2 c sections so i didnt really loose any of the weight after and it hangs over my scar. I also had a hernia surgery when i was real young.

Quoting powow65:

Omfg! Only 150??!!!

Hun! I'm over 200pounds! 3herina surgery's (no I can't work out, only walk b/c I have real stomach muscles any!)

I would love to hit 180 or 170pounds!

I drink water, I walk a lot a lot a lot!!

Um.... Try to have yogurt (vanilla IMO) when you have a 'sugar moment' you know, when you SOOO want to have sugar .... Stop! & eat yogurt.

Try to have small bowls of pop corn around as a 'nibble snack' ok?

Gl.

Quoting holmes212:

150 lbs sorry. Am mobile

Quoting powow65:

15bs? Idk what that is? I'm not picking nor judging you. I too am over weight but 2kids & the depo shot & 3herina surgery's isn't good either.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EbonySnow
by Desiree on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:36 PM

I'm sorry you're feeling down big hugs!

bwsmommy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Hugs mama i know how you feel !! I was 159lbs before i got pregnant this go around .. and im already up to 169 .. and i too am only 5'2 .. i stayed depressed about my weight and my dh didnt/doesnt seem to mind .. now im just hoping that i can get back to 159 .. instead of where ever i end up at with this baby =/ ..

dusky_rose
by Sue on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:51 PM

I'm sorry, mama. I know that fibromyalgia can be a pain. Have you looked into low impact exercises? I agree with others, cutting out pop is a great idea. I decided to give up pop and drink water instead. It wasn't easy at first because I like flavor in my drink, but I was trying to avoid artificial sweeteners also. If you are in the same boat, you can get Crystal Light Pure (sweetened with stevia) or if you "need" caffeine, you can make tea and sweeten it with stevia as well. I also found a recipe for Apple Cinnamon Spa water that is really refreshing. Just take a two quart pitcher, slice an apple really thin, add a tablespoon of lemon juice and a cinnamon stick and fill the rest of the way up with water. If you make it the night before and put it in the fridge, the flavors mix well, then just keep filling it up with water as you go. It's good for about a week. It tastes really good over ice.

Sue ~ Head Admin
~ D.V. Survivor/Admin

Threes.Company
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Eating healthy and exercising are your best bet. Only you can motivate you, though. Try Myfitnesspal.com.

I'm a SAHM, too. I have 3 kids (5, 4 and 2.5) and a 10 mo old puppy. I've lost 25lbs this year. I made myself a priority and stopped making excuses for myself.

Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:24 PM

I am in the same place you are,I am a wahm. I have started walking,eating less and not eating after 6.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Start tracking your foods weight loss is more calories burned than consumed so even with minimal exercise you can still loose weight
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
teesoloca
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:17 PM

i hope you feel better now

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)