Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? What are you doing?

Hope you're having a good one!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:58 PM
Replies (11-20):
Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Feel better soon!

Quoting EbonySnow:

i'm sick so I'm just lazing about until Project Runway comes on later

ashmac03
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Today has been a good day except for this headache that just won't seem to go away. But I was able to get the house clean, get a couple loads of laundry done and workout.  Going to bake some pumpkin cookies in a little bit so they are ready for dessert tonight after dinner. 

tayanddyl
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Just got home from work. Resting today
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EbonySnow
by Desiree on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this

thank you very much

Quoting Flaca43:

Feel better soon!

Quoting EbonySnow:

i'm sick so I'm just lazing about until Project Runway comes on later

crabbyD
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Omg yay!!! When was the little one born? Congratulations momma... Your junebug now has a buddy... Even though I know you have older ones too ;)

How are you feeling?

Quoting Flaca43:

I'm tired. Didn't sleep much before, now that I have my newborn...sleep even less..but I'm happy!

Have to get some things from the store, other than that, just resting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Hope your headache goes away soon. I know how you feel! I've had one too for a couple days now. ugh. Pumpkin cookies..yum!

Quoting ashmac03:

Today has been a good day except for this headache that just won't seem to go away. But I was able to get the house clean, get a couple loads of laundry done and workout.  Going to bake some pumpkin cookies in a little bit so they are ready for dessert tonight after dinner. 

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Thank you! She was born September 24th. She was early and was in the hospital until Tuesday night. Was on oxygen and other things, but is doing better now! Thankfully. Yes, he is a great big brother so far too. He keeps checking on her and gets us whenever she cries.

Quoting crabbyD:

Omg yay!!! When was the little one born? Congratulations momma... Your junebug now has a buddy... Even though I know you have older ones too ;)

How are you feeling?

Quoting Flaca43:

I'm tired. Didn't sleep much before, now that I have my newborn...sleep even less..but I'm happy!

Have to get some things from the store, other than that, just resting.

maxswolfsuit
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:41 PM

looking forward to Friday!

Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:46 PM

hello! took my car in (yet again) and it needed some drum and some belts and need to get 2 back tires, oh joy. went to lunch w/my mom and grandma and dd2. took dd1 to school and back. getting kids ready for bed soon and going to take a nice warm shower and maybe do school work! and watch jersey shore (yes i watch it, like a train wreck)

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Had a great day, thank you. Got a lot accomplished.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)