Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Smarter Home: Snuggle-Worthy Throw Pillows

Posted by   + Show Post

Every night, before padding off to brush teeth (and floss!) and then crawling into bed, Kiddo and I have snuggle time on the couch. A pre-bedtime snack and some reading (right now: Roald Dahl's James and the Giant Peach), we get under what is affectionately known as the Snuggle Blanket, which is just a really cozy throw blanket. And, a last week, Kiddo turned to me and asked where are our Snuggle Pillows?

We have two pillows on the couch but I wound't really call them snuggly...they are fine, but just don't really encourage cozying up. So I've been on the lookout for some snuggle-worthy throw pillows. Here's what I've found:

Round up the snuggles - These round ones from West Elm, in washed linen are just calling for you to prop your head on them as you watched TV.

(Faux) furry fun - What else calls for cuddles like a furry teddy bear that comes in the shape of a pillow? I love this one from Amazon, and then there's this gorgeous fluffy pillow over at Pottery Barn. Luxe and lovely for snuggles.

Knitted perfection - Think of that super cozy sweater you lovelovelove to wear when its chilly out. Now imagine it's a pillow! This large CB2 pillow is covered in sweater knit and seems perfect for the couch.

Do you have snuggle pillows? What do they look like?

©iStockphoto.com/ makamiński 

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Replies (41-49):
Charizma77
by Carissa on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:19 PM
I have a Pittsburgh Penguins Pillow Pet that I snuggle with :)
alliesmom112
by Sandy on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:17 PM

we don't have any cuddle ones 

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:22 PM

nope.  the kids do have pillow pets though, that's about as snugglie as pillows gets in our house

onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:44 AM

I don't have any snuggly pillows.

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:45 AM
I don't
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fraujones
by Amanda on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:08 AM
A few that my mom has made us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mes_deux_amours
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:10 AM
My kids have snuggle worthy pillows.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:13 AM
Dh and dd read in her bed at nighttime, so no need for special pillows. I just bough a small hammock chair for my porch, and that's where I will be doing most of my reading.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maxswolfsuit
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:55 AM

They do look comfy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)