Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has your experience with doctors always been positive? I feel like if u ask questions they seem patronizing. especially if asked for a natural approach to treating something as an alternative to medicine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Replies (31-38):
alliesmom112
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Not always but my doctor now is really good

wandep
by Pam on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:34 PM

I've only had  a few doctors that I didn't like. If I don't like them I don't go back and I find a new one that I do like. :)

Apr1l
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:34 PM

ugh thats awful

Quoting BeachMommy07:

when I moved here I saw a primary dr (a new one) and I have a NON-catching bacteria due to my lungs. NOBODY can catch it. Well, this dr. she excuses herself comes in with a freakin' mask and gloves she scared my son looking like that!! Then the next time I saw her she said after I left her office she felt a little sick and it was from me. Um, no thanks. Never went back to her. Wackjob. It was ultra embarrassing to say the least. Never had a dr. do that before.

charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:35 PM

We love our doctor now.

daerca574
by Danya on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:34 PM

I have had a really tough time with trusting them.  I went to the Dr in 2005 with pains in my legs.  Dr was being so passive about it.  2 weeks later I went back and he did a dopler on my legs.  Turns out there were several blood clots in my legs. Needless to say i switched Drs immediately.  Since then I found out I have a genetic blood clotting disorder and my Dr retired.  I have a new one, but he doesn't seem to validate anything.  sheese. . . wish I could find a nice caring one that will stick around.

teesoloca
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:25 AM

yes in the past and then about 3 years ago i found the most amazing dr ever...she is great and never pesters me...LOL...and she encourages me to bring my DD b/c she loves her, while most dr's in the past looked upset when i used to bring her.

JasonsMom2007
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:38 AM
Not with normal doctors. My holistic doctor is positive though :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thehickinhickor
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:44 AM
More bad then good and here in fl.only bad 2yrs of living here i cannot find one i am.hung up on so often i just about give up will i have to now no.money to.go
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)