Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend Plans?

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Pam
  • 23 Replies

Do you have any?

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PrincessZelda89
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:55 PM
My in laws are coming over tomorrow. DH has off this weekend, so it's family time. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wandep
by Pam on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Saturday,

Taking son to karate and hubby will go grocery shopping. I think I might workout at while son is at karate it is right next door.

For supper we're having mil's birthday supper at our house. Hubby is cooking ribs. Then we'll watch football.

Sunday,

We'll be heading to church and spending the rest of the day relaxing.

mamivon2
by Sandra on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:27 PM

My son is going to the mall to sell scouts popcorn... dd and I will go eat lunch at the church and then the childrens museum is suppose to have their grand opening... my dh is working till 3pm.. after that we all might go the mall to pick up DS.. sunday is finish cleaning and picking up my friend from the airport

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Dinner and a movie with friends tonight, then lots of stuff at church tomorrow. It's the 75th anniversary pf te church and school, dinner and lots of activities planned.

Wish2Be
by Michelle on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:38 PM

I have a pretty busy weekend ahead of me.

Saturday : going to Old Tyme Pottery and Breakfast with my mother....then taking DS to his class mid-afternoon.

Wish2Be
by Michelle on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Sunday - I am going for lunch at the Thai Market with friends. Then off to a birthday party ....or two. LOL

ShalaneAnn
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Two birthday parties tomorrow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:55 PM

yes, be completely lazy all weekend. My son is with his daddy until Sunday (miss him like crazy) I will be watching shows on Netflix relaxing the best I can.because I feel achy as all hell almost like the flu is coming.

Samanthamommy
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Running a half marathon Sunday

angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:11 PM

I hope to find something to do tomorrow.  Dh is working but, my sister may do something and I will invite myself of course!!  Sunday dh will be home and I hope to do some things with him and the family along with a quick trip to the grocery!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN