Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you feeling? What do you have planned?
Have a great day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Replies (11-20):
PEEK05
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Good.  My gender reveal party is today so I'll finally be finding out the gender!

wandep
by Pam on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:10 PM

That sounds like so much fun! We don't have those here in Florida. We just have pumpkin patches at local churches around town. lol I hope you feel better soon.

Quoting EbonySnow:

still getting over a cold but today we're going to the apple orchard and the pumpkin patch, unless the weather turns on us. (pics tomorrow!)

lilygracesmoma
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Just some grocery shopping to do, and finishing up some laundry. Hubby works until 6.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EbonySnow
by Desiree on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:13 PM

thank you very much!

don't feel bad I've lived in Minnesota most of my life and I've never done this before.

Quoting wandep:

That sounds like so much fun! We don't have those here in Florida. We just have pumpkin patches at local churches around town. lol I hope you feel better soon.

Quoting EbonySnow:

still getting over a cold but today we're going to the apple orchard and the pumpkin patch, unless the weather turns on us. (pics tomorrow!)

mom2aspclboy
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Feeling okay. Plans for the day include housecleaning, laundry, a trip to the gym, making dinner for tonight, and maybe doing a little OAMC.

wandep
by Pam on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Gender reveal party? Sounds interesting.

Quoting PEEK05:

Good.  My gender reveal party is today so I'll finally be finding out the gender!

PEEK05
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:21 PM

It's a party where the gender of our baby will be announced.  My mom's husband is the only one who knows right now until the party where it gets revealed. :)

Quoting wandep:

Gender reveal party? Sounds interesting.

Quoting PEEK05:

NunezMom
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:24 PM
I'm at work til 3 then we're going to a friends sons bday party..Where I will get my much needed buzz on hahaha..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VisionSeeker
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:25 PM

I'm tired.  I plan on finishing up a few halloween crafts for my office and helping my eldest get his science project *at least* halfway finished.

alliesmom112
by Sandy on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:41 PM

it is a cold wet Saturday here. DH is working part of the day, so we are doing some cleaning and organising and when DH gets home we have some shopping to do then we will finish decorating for Halloween. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)