Saturday Workout & Kmart Fitness Gear

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:20 PM
  • 6 Replies

Did you work out today?  If so, what did you do?

Sorry I am posting this so late...  my son was really sick today, so my hands were full and I didn't get my exercise done until really late today.  I did a 10K tonight to prepare for my upcoming 15K race.  I forgot my HRM, so I don't know how many calories I burned.

When I cannot get a workout in at the gym or outdoors, I love at-home DVDs.  One of my favorites is the 30-Day Shred by Jillian Michaels!  You can buy this workout DVD for under $10 at Kmart!  You don't have to spend a ton to get a great workout!  Click the picture to check it out:

Jillian Michaels: 30 Day Shred

Michelle, mom to Lucy, Henry and Charlie

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
wandep
by Pam on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:02 PM

I haven't been feeling well today so didn't. I usually take the weekend off from working out anyway.

Threes.Company
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Sorry to hear that!  Hope you are feeling better soon!  I usually do at least one weekend day.  I try to do 6 days of workouts per week, so by default, one has to be a weekend.  Though, if I know I have a busy week ahead, I'll do both weekend days so I can take a weekday off.

Quoting wandep:

I haven't been feeling well today so didn't. I usually take the weekend off from working out anyway.

Michelle, mom to Lucy, Henry and Charlie

wandep
by Pam on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks..yeah I try to do at least 4 or 5 times at Curves during the week. We also do a little exercise in the evening with the kids...like riding bicycles or walking. :) I was going to work out at today at Curves because it is right next to son's karate class but didn't since I wasn't feeling well. Oh well..next week will be good. :)

Quoting Threes.Company:

Sorry to hear that!  Hope you are feeling better soon!  I usually do at least one weekend day.  I try to do 6 days of workouts per week, so by default, one has to be a weekend.  Though, if I know I have a busy week ahead, I'll do both weekend days so I can take a weekday off.

Quoting wandep:

Threes.Company
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:10 PM
If you aren't feeling well, it's best not to push it! Get well soon!

Quoting wandep:

Thanks..yeah I try to do at least 4 or 5 times at Curves during the week. We also do a little exercise in the evening with the kids...like riding bicycles or walking. :) I was going to work out at today at Curves because it is right next to son's karate class but didn't since I wasn't feeling well. Oh well..next week will be good. :)

Quoting Threes.Company:

Quoting wandep:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Not  yet

Threes.Company
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Probably too late for a Saturday workout now... ;)  LOL!  But there's still time for Sunday's!! :)

Quoting onecuteladybug2:

Not  yet

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: