My lovely Saturday night with my Cat. Oh yes it was FUN!!

Posted by   + Show Post

(insert sarcasm here)

Everyone who really *knows* me knows that I take a bubblebath at night. It's mommy's relaxing time. Well, the cat is OBSESSED with running into the bathroom and into the empty tub. It's a game. He's not supposed to be in the bathtub. It's my rule. He doesn't listen. Tonight, before my bath, Chip was meowing outside the bathroom door, I feel bad for him, I open it. I pick him up. He wriggled out of my arms and at full speed dove head first into my BUBBLEBATH then proceeded to run throughout the house over wires and everything he shouldn't be near...Then I had to dry him with the hairdryer. He's fine, he's safe. Pissed off Mommy was still able to take her unrelaxful bubblebath. I hope he learned his lesson.

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Replies (31-35):
BeachMommy07
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Off topic but how did you make that signature? So cute & fallish (:

Quoting delanna6two:

That's good:) glad it turned out better...

Quoting BeachMommy07:

last night was kitty free. so yes (-;

Quoting delanna6two:

Hugs...hope your next time is better...

BeachMommy07
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:07 PM

our cats would probaly get along then. Chip loves water too at his convenience tho I do think the bubblebath was a bit much. haha

Quoting mommaslilmen:

Oh I could see my Tug doing that! He loves water. He will sit outside the shower and wait for us to be done, then jump in as soon as the water is shut off.

I'm sorry your bath wasn't as fun :(

BeachMommy07
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:08 PM

I have. He seems more annoyed then anything but he will let me give him a bath. He really enjoys swatting the water as it comes out of the faucet.

Quoting dusky_rose:

Crazy cat! Maybe you should give him a bath? Then maybe the tub won't look so good to him.

Quoting BeachMommy07:

he jumped in again sans water. kitty hasn't learned his lesson.

Quoting dusky_rose:

Hehehe! Next time he doesn't want to listen, fill up the tub and let him jump in. Bad Chip! LOL

dusky_rose
by Sue on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Hehehehe! My cats always hated baths. Sounds like he is hopeless!

Quoting BeachMommy07:

I have. He seems more annoyed then anything but he will let me give him a bath. He really enjoys swatting the water as it comes out of the faucet.

Quoting dusky_rose:

Crazy cat! Maybe you should give him a bath? Then maybe the tub won't look so good to him.

Quoting BeachMommy07:

he jumped in again sans water. kitty hasn't learned his lesson.

Quoting dusky_rose:

Hehehe! Next time he doesn't want to listen, fill up the tub and let him jump in. Bad Chip! LOL

Sue ~ Head Admin
~ D.V. Survivor/Admin

delanna6two
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:16 PM

I got it from http://glitter-graphics.com/
They have all kinds of cute graphics there you can use...just paste the codes where you make your cafemom signatures:)

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Off topic but how did you make that signature? So cute & fallish (:

Quoting delanna6two:

That's good:) glad it turned out better...

Quoting BeachMommy07:

last night was kitty free. so yes (-;

Quoting delanna6two:

Hugs...hope your next time is better...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: