Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new stroller

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:26 PM
  • 11 Replies

ok, so moms out there. i am looking into getting a new stroller for when the little one arrives but i have done so much research and cannot decide or even find one that will work. my criteria is; can possibly fit all 3 children even if 1 has to stand, not to heavy to push, not to hard to maneuver, and does not cost a million dollars. please help me find one. p.s. the joovy caboose is out of the question i heard they tip over and are really hard to maneuver.

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Sorry I have no idea.Hope someone can help

CreziaMommyTo2
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:30 PM

how old is your oldest?  what in your mind do you consider a million dollars?

i had a double that fit through all doors and and about 90% of department store aisles.  

they have a 3 person attachment, either a seat or a board.

for me i thought the price was reasonable, and when i resold it i got half my money back.

Valco Baby Boy Meets Girl double Jogger.

Valco has some great strollers, but again i dont know what too much is for you.

after all and said was done i paid about $900 for my stroller.  worth every penny, and i resold it on craigslist for $425

Sophie4910
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Godspitgrl
by Nychole on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:30 PM

I have no idea but I hope that you find something that works for you

LifeCafe42
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wandep
by Pam on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Man too bad you didn't live in my city they had a consignment shop sale the other week and actually had a triple stroller for sale. Not sure how much it was but it was neat. Hope you find one that you like.

Can you post pictures of the ones that you are looking at ? I only had one for two kids..I had the side by side and the sit and stand stroller. I liked the sit and stroller for malls and such...going into the stores with the side by side ones was difficult.

mommythree0508
by Corinne on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Quoting momofsixangels:

Sorry I have no idea.Hope someone can help

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:45 PM
How much are you looking to spend? I am getting an orbit G2 travel system, and the reviews have all been amazing. I'm in love with it. It's around $1,000.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mereinhart28
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:58 AM

no idea sorry! hope someone else can help you!

jnetzley
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:44 PM
thank you everyone for your response, about $600 is the most we wanted to spend. I was looking at the mountain buggy but my husband is concerned about it being wide. my oldest will be 3.5 when the new one is born and my second will be almost 2
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)