Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do you buy yours? I have heard people speak so well about the Children's Place clothes, went there today and was not overly impressed.

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:33 PM
Replies (11-20):
Rushn311
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:08 AM

I buy most of my son's clothes from Carters, Osh Kosh and Children's Place. I also buy from Walmart and Kohl's for him too.

For my daughter, I buy her clothes from Kohl's and Walmart.

Rushn311
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:08 AM

oh and GAP

Rushn311
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:09 AM

I do occasionally buy from Kmart too

crabbyD
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Old navy, kohls, tcp, crazy 8, Carters, Oshkosh, urban outfitters (my tween), Carson's, JC penny...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crabbyD
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Target too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AstuteMama
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:37 AM

I usually buy my kid's cloths at Walmart, Kmart, JcPenny, Target, TJ Maxx, Burlington Coat Factory, and Old Navy.

bwsmommy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:28 AM
We like old navy .. for jeans and just where ever for shirts .. granted we have good clothes and "play clothes" for the boys ..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2jessnky
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:38 AM

Target, Walmart, TCP, Osh Kosh, GAP/Old Navy, Crazy 8...basically wherever has good prices and stuff I like.

The Children's Place isn't good for everything, they're the shiznit for Jeans (they hold up SUPER well), tights, plain t-shirts (my kids wear a long sleeve tee under their uniform polos in the winter), skirts, leggings, things like that. Staples, not outfits.

PoehlerBear1983
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:41 AM
Childrens place, kohls, crazy 8, savers or some other used clothing store. I also get alot of handme downs from my nephew. And my other nephew who is 4 currently wears the same size as my son who is 6 so soon we will be getting his handme downs too lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bizzyx4
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:43 AM
I dont like childrens place either.
We go to target, kmart, Kohls and gordmans.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)