Sexiest Woman Alive..what do you think?

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Tee
  • 18 Replies

Esquire Magazine has chosen 2012 Sexiest Woman alive Mila Kunis.. What do you think?

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mes_deux_amours
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:21 AM
I love her. I agree with this choice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowboysgirl3227
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Good choice, she is pretty hot ;)

mom2jessnky
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:08 PM

She's hot.

Luvmybooskies
by Tiff on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:09 PM

I think she is beautiful!!!!!!!!

Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Meh. I don't think she's that hot in real life on an average day. That's what makes me think sexy. Not someone who can be made that way. She's cute IRL but not that hot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Never heard of her, but she's ok..

Luvmybooskies
by Tiff on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:17 PM

I agree with what you are saying, but I think that she is a natural beauty. Obviously she is made up for the cover and while on TV, but I have seen her not all dolled up and she is still gorgeous.

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

Meh. I don't think she's that hot in real life on an average day. That's what makes me think sexy. Not someone who can be made that way. She's cute IRL but not that hot.

bizzyx4
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:36 PM
They could have chosen someone with more natural beauty. Take all her makeup away and what is left??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:36 PM
I thought she was pretty but she didn't scream sexy to me. ::shrugs:: Plus she's short. Way shorter than I thought she'd be. Lol! I generally find taller more attractive.
Ps: have you seen her in pictures 'natural' or actually seen her face to face? Cuz that's what I'm talking about. Pretty...don't get me wrong, but I never would have thought, Wow! She's the sexiest woman alive!

Quoting Luvmybooskies:

I agree with what you are saying, but I think that she is a natural beauty. Obviously she is made up for the cover and while on TV, but I have seen her not all dolled up and she is still gorgeous.

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Very hot!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: