Do you have a favorite mug?

Posted by   + Show Post
I love mugs, seriously! I drink a lot of coffee and hot cocoa. My dh loves to surprise me by buying me a mug so I have quite the collection. My favorite is probably my mug that is white and black and says Mrs. on it and a scripture verse. Dh has the Mr. one. Some of my other favorites are my Starbucks ones that are big and funky, some pretty ones with scripture verses on them and a Steelers mug. I love when I invite friends over for coffee and have a lot of mugs for them to chose from. It's a fun collection, but I'm running out of space!

So, what's your favorite mug?
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:09 AM
Replies (21-30):
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:23 PM

My cafemom mug.I use it when I drink hot chocolate

arthistmom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Yes. It was a gift from my sister and it says "High maintenance doesn't begin to cover it." :-)

SammiBaby
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:44 PM

I drink my hot tea and hot chocolate in my one mug. I have several ones that I've received but I have a really pretty green one that I absolutely love.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:19 PM
Cafemom mug and a Starbucks! Next 2 favs are my "save the tatas" and Airfoce wife!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lemonade1
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Any mug that is BIG! I love my coffee.

mommaslilmen
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:44 PM
Mine broke as I was leaving work one day. It was a tall cup with eeyore on it. Could hold two large servings from my keruig and was an awesome tea mug. I about cried when I dropped it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:49 PM

My CafeMom mug,my best friends mug and my breast cancer awareness mug.

Kainalu55
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:51 PM

don't really use mugs

Luvmybooskies
by Tiff on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:53 PM

I don't have a favorite one. 

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:37 PM

I have one with my name on it that hubby got me one mothers day.  I have another that says Chicago from my friend in Chicago.  Used to be I better not see anyone with either mug! But last year I bought a mug tree with these colorful mugs on it. Now the special mugs stay in the cabinet and we use the tree mugs. I do favor the darker color ones though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: