Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is this on YOUR MOMMY WISHLIST?? - 10/9

Posted by   + Show Post

Mypressi Twist Portable Espresso Maker

best xmas gifts 2012This was voted as one of the best consumer products and is one of the best holiday gifts 2012 for her if she likes her coffee and espresso drinks.

This portable espresso maker will allow her to enjoy delicious coffee and espresso-based beverages with not need forexternal power, no lever, no dials, no power cords, and no complex set up which is why this is an excellent Christmas gift to get for herand is one of the top 10 best Christmas gifts 2012.

This espresso maker produces single or double shots from either fresh-ground coffee or ESE pods, the Twist requires no external power. Just put in the pod or ground coffee, pour in some hot water, and pull the trigger.

Espresso requires high pressure to make a perfect shot, and the Twist’s extraordinary espresso engine uses the same 100-percent recyclable and affordable 8g pressure cartridges that have been safely used in whipped cream dispensers and soda makers around the world for over 80 years making this one of the top holiday gifts 2012 for her.

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Replies (41-42):
mommaslilmen
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:37 PM
No. I have my keruig
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRIZZ25
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:37 PM
not mine.. a new digital camera ..for me or new bed..or a night off ..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)