Group Home

Do you shop at Old Navy ? If so is the store nice and neat or a mess ? The two that I have been into were a mess, none of the clothing on the table were folded and the racks were even a mess.

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:51 PM
Replies (41-50):
inmybizz
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:34 AM

Not often. The last one i went into was neat..

EbonySnow
by Desiree on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I don't shop there they don't carry my size and the one time I went there for DD they had mis-signed and then refused to honor it and the gal was super rude to me like I was lying. I offered to take her back and show her the sign but she refused. So I left and didn't buy a thing.

Dimples04
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Quoting momma-flynn:

The ones I go to are organized unless it's a crazy sale day & they just cant keep up with the customers making a mess.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:11 AM

yes i have been to ON. the store is generally nice and neat....clearance is kept up well too. some ppl trash the stores :(

VisionSeeker
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:14 PM

I do shop at Old Navy and both stores I go to are very neat.

creena
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Well retail stores are usual the time of season and also the area, if your in a ghetto area believe me nothing stays folded or on the rack i worked at a target store for almost 5 years. They have 1 girl for one dept and when i would fold a table kid u not 5 mins laterlater the table was all unfolded, i mean come on it was so frustrating...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wandep
by Pam on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:31 PM

I don't. If I do its when we go to the outlet mall down at the beach. Then I normally don't find anything.

lasombrs
by Sara on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:59 PM

some days

Firenygirl180
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:01 PM

I do when I'm near one.  I'm usually there around the holiday's so the store is a disaster.  If I went in during non-peak shopping times and the store was a mess I probably wouldn't continue to shop there and I'd probably send a letter to the manager or corporate.

maxswolfsuit
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:51 PM

They do tend to be messy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. deccaf
  2. SweetLuci
  3. egyptian_mommy
  4. mrswillie
  5. TigerofMu
  6. jconney80