Group Home

Friday Workouts & Kmart Fitness Gear

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:07 PM
  • 12 Replies

Did you (or will you) work out today?  What did (or will) you do?

I did my TEAM Fitness class for an hour. It was rough. We did 1/4-mile run (starting at 2% incline), then we did a super set of strength-training. Then we went back to do another 1/4-mile run (increasing the incline by 2% each time) and then cycled through different super sets for strength. It was intense!!!

Did you know that Kmart.com sells treadmills?  These are pretty nice to have at home... though I am a gym member, I do have a treadmill in my basement for days I cannot get to the gym.  Check out this awesome treadmill... it actually comes with a desktop!!!  You can put your computer right on there and be hanging out on Cafemom while getting your cardio in! :)  I bet we'd all work out longer with that kind of distraction! ;)  LOL!  You can pick this up for the low, low price of...  $1299.99!  LOL!  I know, I know... pricey!!  But that is $700 cheaper than it is normally!  That's a big discount.  It's pretty cool.  Check it out by clicking on the picture or link:

http://www.kmart.com/lifespan-fitness-tr1200-dt-desktop-treadmill/p-00648652000P?prdNo=19&blockNo=19&blockType=G19

Michelle, mom to Lucy, Henry and Charlie

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by Pam on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:08 PM

I'm still feeling under the weather so didn't make Curves today. I instead went shopping...so walking counts. :)

Threes.Company
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Quoting wandep:

I'm still feeling under the weather so didn't make Curves today. I instead went shopping...so walking counts. :)

Sorry to hear you are still under the weather!  But good for you for getting some walking in!

suziejax
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:17 PM

I might prob will on monday

ethans_momma06
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:18 PM

I walk.

mom2aspclboy
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I did the gym today for an hour. Next week, starting on Monday, I will be working with a trainer once a week to help me focus my workouts better. I also start working full-time again next week, so it's going to be an exhausting week, I'm sure. Between getting up at 4:30 am every morning, being on my feet all day, then spending an hour in the gym, then going home to do any cooking or cleaning, etc., that needs done, I may not make it out of the week alive...LOL.

Oh, and I love that treadmill. It would be so handy to have a desktop to hold a book, the computer, a cup of water, or whatever. Talk about being able to multitask!

VisionSeeker
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:02 PM

I've been lazy today.  I need to get back on track in the am tomorrow.

Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:22 PM

i need to work out!!

Threes.Company
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:47 PM

That sounds like an exhausting week you have coming up!!  Yikes!!!  Best of luck to you!  That's a great goal!

Quoting mom2aspclboy:

I did the gym today for an hour. Next week, starting on Monday, I will be working with a trainer once a week to help me focus my workouts better. I also start working full-time again next week, so it's going to be an exhausting week, I'm sure. Between getting up at 4:30 am every morning, being on my feet all day, then spending an hour in the gym, then going home to do any cooking or cleaning, etc., that needs done, I may not make it out of the week alive...LOL.

Oh, and I love that treadmill. It would be so handy to have a desktop to hold a book, the computer, a cup of water, or whatever. Talk about being able to multitask!

Michelle, mom to Lucy, Henry and Charlie

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:54 PM
Oh I want it! Too much for me right now though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mereinhart28
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:17 PM

didn't work out today. 

I have no room in my house for a treadmill. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. hugss
  2. BeachLifeMama
  3. SweetLuci
  4. mom2jessnky
  5. mrswillie
  6. proudmommy690
  7. alf2651
  8. Wish2Be
  9. nngmommy83
  10. momofsixangels
  11. momofnatalie
  12. lyrick24
  13. melliburger
  14. exhaustedmother
  15. wandep
  16. brownhoney21
  17. louannwilkins
  18. lilmama31709
  19. lizzig
  20. Tigress22304
Today's Question Tell us what you think!

Which back to school item(s) do you buy new every year?

Only CafeMom members can vote on polls.
Click here to login or register.