Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friday Workouts & Kmart Fitness Gear

Did you (or will you) work out today?  What did (or will) you do?

I did my TEAM Fitness class for an hour. It was rough. We did 1/4-mile run (starting at 2% incline), then we did a super set of strength-training. Then we went back to do another 1/4-mile run (increasing the incline by 2% each time) and then cycled through different super sets for strength. It was intense!!!

Did you know that Kmart.com sells treadmills?  These are pretty nice to have at home... though I am a gym member, I do have a treadmill in my basement for days I cannot get to the gym.  Check out this awesome treadmill... it actually comes with a desktop!!!  You can put your computer right on there and be hanging out on Cafemom while getting your cardio in! :)  I bet we'd all work out longer with that kind of distraction! ;)  LOL!  You can pick this up for the low, low price of...  $1299.99!  LOL!  I know, I know... pricey!!  But that is $700 cheaper than it is normally!  That's a big discount.  It's pretty cool.  Check it out by clicking on the picture or link:

http://www.kmart.com/lifespan-fitness-tr1200-dt-desktop-treadmill/p-00648652000P?prdNo=19&blockNo=19&blockType=G19

Michelle, mom to Lucy, Henry and Charlie

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Replies (11-12):
Jules_
by Julie on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes I ran 3.2 miles then walked .6 miles.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bether89
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this

We did some exercise with the Xbox Kinect today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN