Group Home

Im seriously going to flip

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:31 PM
  • 7 Replies

This is a rant so if you dont feel like reading, move on to the next post. There are 7 people that live in this house, count them 7! 4 of which are adults, 3 are children and while you cant really count my 1 year old for this its still annoying. I am sick, I have bronchitis/upper resp infection. I am on an inhaler,steroid,antibiodic and a cough medicine, I feel like crap but yet I still had to take the kids to baseball today was at the field from 10:30-4:30 i did come home for a minute and took my medicine, I now feel like crap, I over did it I know I did. Anyway I come home and have to run to the store, I get home and have to make dinner. there are 2 bags of trash laying in the kitchen and living room, I guess no one could take them litterally to the door and toss them in the trash can? The kitchen is a mess because my brother came home drunk and knocked the spice rack down off the wall and a ton of other things, and of course he didnt bother to pick them up today, no why should he. My grandmom did the dishes, and that is IT!Now im home I had to clean up the kitchen, take out the trash and make dinner, and I also have to re make my bed, clean up the floor of my room, bathe the baby and all that jazz. to top it all off we dont smoke in the house, I have asthma, so does my middle child and I dont like it around my daughter. My grandmom smokes in her room, the deal was she needed to open her window and close her door off. Well I start coughing bad and smell smoke, I had to go back and close her door. I can not WAIT to move. I am so sick of being here, My brother has no respect for anyone or their stuff. He ate DH's sandwich last night and woke the baby up and dh and myself up being so loud when he came in drunk. My grandmom wont do anything about him either so its like speaking to a wall telling her about it. I just want to pull my hair out.

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
proudmommy690
by Christa on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:33 PM
How frustrating...im so sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:33 PM
Sorry your sick I would be very upset too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dusky_rose
by Sue on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:34 PM

I'm sorry. That sounds so very frustrating! I hope you start feeling better soon.

Sue ~ Head Admin
~ D.V. Survivor/Admin

tinkerxbell
by Emily on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:48 PM

:(

shawndablack
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:52 PM
Go to a friend and see if they will let you relax at their place until you feel better :(. btw I'm new here what does dh mean?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momjuly09
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:54 PM
hmmmmm .... de ja vu .... except I have 5 kids and then me and DH ... the oldest is 13 & she's having to learn what it's like to be 'in' a family and 'share' responsibilities ... I'm sorry ur having to deal with adults, though ... that makes it SO much worse ...

hope u start to feel better soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2aspclboy
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Oh goodness! I don't blame you for being upset. How soon can you move? I hope it is VERY soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. deccaf
  2. SweetLuci
  3. egyptian_mommy
  4. mrswillie
  5. TigerofMu
  6. jconney80