Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did anyone hear about the little girl born on 10/11/12 at 1:14 (or 13:14 military time) weighing 8lbs 9oz?

i remember saying to hubby on thursday that 10/11/12 would be a cool birthday to have but that little girl took it to extremes.

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Replies (41-50):
Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:39 AM
That is cool. We wanted to get married on that date, but it didn't work out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleywagoner
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Weird. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daerca574
by Danya on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:58 PM

that's funny.  =)

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:43 PM

wow!  & my family joked around about me having my two 20 days apart in august.

Quoting SweetLuci:

I had a friend who had her first on May 11, her second on May 13, and her third on May 12.

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:45 PM

well a local news station did a story on it so......

Quoting KristinRox:

Very cool. I wonder if it actually happened, and its not just one of those internet rumours. 

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:46 PM

that's pretty cool!

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

I didn't hear about it. Somehow, I'm still more impresse that dd was born on the same day as me, at the same time, in the same room number, weighing the exact same amount.

She might be one of the 4 horsemen, since she thinks she is so knowledgable about when the world is ending. O_o

gembob
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Over here we do the date differently so 10/11/12 is not until November 10th and 2 of  my friends are getting married on that day :-)

Rain2Rinse
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 4:00 PM
Accept for the fact that nobody has acknowledged my birthday for almost 6 years! :(

Quoting lizzig:

that's pretty cool!

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

I didn't hear about it. Somehow, I'm still more impresse that dd was born on the same day as me, at the same time, in the same room number, weighing the exact same amount.

She might be one of the 4 horsemen, since she thinks she is so knowledgable about when the world is ending. O_o

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 4:00 PM
Accept for the fact that nobody has acknowledged my birthday for almost 6 years! :(

Quoting lizzig:

that's pretty cool!

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizzig
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 4:01 PM

over here?  where are you at?

Quoting gembob:

Over here we do the date differently so 10/11/12 is not until November 10th and 2 of  my friends are getting married on that day :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN