Group Home

Maryland Renaissance Festival 10/14

Posted by   + Show Post

Friend gave us free passes to go, was so nice!!!

More pix in replies :)

by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:27 PM
Replies (11-20):
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:31 PM

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Punkie74
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Oh how I miss that one!! I use to live in the DC area and went every year!! The closest one now is Bristol and while it's good it's not as much fun as Maryland!! Does Shakespeare Scum still preform??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Yes they still do....I didn't get to actually sit thru any shows today....my son wanted to play on the pirate ship lol....but yes they do....maybe one day you can visit and go again

Quoting Punkie74:

Oh how I miss that one!! I use to live in the DC area and went every year!! The closest one now is Bristol and while it's good it's not as much fun as Maryland!! Does Shakespeare Scum still preform??

lyrick24
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:41 PM

looks like fun. we dont have any of those around where i live but i would love to go to one.

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:00 PM

we didn't have much extra cash to spend on "stuff" so my only advice to you would be...if you ever do get to go to one...make sure you have lots of extra cash on hand for food and items and games and such...it does add up...but if you can prepare for it...it is a lovely time.

Quoting lyrick24:

looks like fun. we dont have any of those around where i live but i would love to go to one.

Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:02 PM

i didnt know they still did this there

Punkie74
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:02 PM
They were my favorite!! We took the kids this year (5 & 3) and I didn't get to sit and watch as much as I would have liked either!!

Quoting aneela:

Yes they still do....I didn't get to actually sit thru any shows today....my son wanted to play on the pirate ship lol....but yes they do....maybe one day you can visit and go again

Quoting Punkie74:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dusky_rose
by Sue on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:04 PM

I'd love to go to a Renaissance festival one of these days.

Sue ~ Head Admin
~ D.V. Survivor/Admin

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:05 PM

ha ha well if i ever get to go again we'll have to work something out where he understands mommy needs to see a show while there LOL....we got free passes to go and we had already got there late....and it was what it was...i ran into a lady who said they got 2 day passes for the very reason that they dont get to do it all on one visit...

Quoting Punkie74:

They were my favorite!! We took the kids this year (5 & 3) and I didn't get to sit and watch as much as I would have liked either!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. hugss
  2. BeachLifeMama
  3. SweetLuci
  4. mom2jessnky
  5. mrswillie
  6. proudmommy690
  7. alf2651
  8. Wish2Be
  9. nngmommy83
  10. momofsixangels
  11. momofnatalie
  12. lyrick24
  13. melliburger
  14. exhaustedmother
  15. wandep
  16. brownhoney21
  17. louannwilkins
  18. lilmama31709
  19. lizzig
  20. Tigress22304
Today's Question Tell us what you think!

Which back to school item(s) do you buy new every year?

Only CafeMom members can vote on polls.
Click here to login or register.